B1G Game 6: Gophers Visit Indiana (1-17-24)

Braun is MIA on the offensive end. Silly TO’s Like last year’s team

Very generous Scalia decided to show up for a change

Very generous Scalia decided to show up for a change
I just looked up her stats for season I had no idea she was averaging 14.7. Braun needs to get going in 2nd. Gophers only have 4 assists , I would like to see ball move. Our assist leader has no assist in first half.

Interesting. My Xfinity does not have Peacock. I can't find the game on Xfinity. My cable package also doesn't have the entertainment-sports expansion packet with Big Ten Network. Theory is that it's related to that.

1705542621013.png

I have Big+ and then maybe add ons like I do for $5.99 Peacock.

Interesting. My Xfinity does not have Peacock. I can't find the game on Xfinity. My cable package also doesn't have the entertainment-sports expansion packet with Big Ten Network. Theory is that it's related to that.

View attachment 29608

I have Big+ and then maybe add ons like I do for $5.99 Peacock.
You need to be in the Peacock app and sign in with xfinity login.

The freshman Grocholski is the only player that can score on this team. We would be down 30 without her at this point.

Teams have concentrated on stopping her but she is too good to disappear in these big games.
Need to bring in significant transfers next year can't let Braun's career go to waste without supporting cast. Too easy to just double her all game now

I'm only able to follow on Live Stats, but it seems the more significant problem for the Gophers tonight is that nobody seems to be able to match-up against McKenzie. She's 11-13 with 5 boards and 2 steals.

I mean, we're shooting 44% and 50% from 3, but McKenzie in close and the Points off Our Turnovers seems to be the main issue for Minnesota tonight.

I'm only able to follow on Live Stats, but it seems the more significant problem for the Gophers tonight is that nobody seems to be able to match-up against McKenzie. She's 11-13 with 5 boards and 2 steals.

I mean, we're shooting 44% and 50% from 3, but McKenzie in close and the Points off Our Turnovers seems to be the main issue for Minnesota tonight.
McKenzie has faster and better footwork. The TO’s have been brutal .

Top Bottom