B1G Game 15: Gophers Host Wisconsin (2-20-24)

Why hasn’t Arianna Johnson played more? Best player on the floor so far this game for us.

I don’t understand how a team can run the same every time without adjustments? For the love of god you have to go to a zone and make them beat you from three.

Serah Williams scoring at will against this team. Unstoppable.

Well look at that we did have a freshman on bench that can produce

Why hasn’t Arianna Johnson played more? Best player on the floor so far this game for us.
It took her this long to get adjusted as a freshman. Sure glad to see it but she was not ready earlier.

Get back in the game and then go back to making the silly mistakes....

Halfway to applying John Cena's STF submission pretty easy intentional

Shouldn't need to waste a timeout over the offense not setting anything up

Might be time for Coach P to get her first T! CBJ got his first...I think Coach P is boiling up!

Missed to many shots and layups. Thst said officials were very one sided on calls all night. I know Gophers committed fouls in the first half. Wisconsin was grabbing, swiping and pushing just as much as Gophers were and got away with it a lot in second and fourth quarters. That and Williams can camp out in lane for more than 3 seconds waiting for a rebound and no calls. She is a great player, if your going to foul her and give her that extra shove, make it count and hammer the ball away.

Last edited:

Would be nice to see a gopher team stay healthy outside of the cheerleading squad…

Wow. Tough one. We definitely need to work on free throw shooting, getting better on defense, and boxing out. Three games left. Let's finish strong.

Go, Gophers!!

Top Bottom