Archie Miller Fired at IU

Would be a ton of pressure on IU from a national perception perspective if Coyle can someone pull a rabbit out of his ass and get Musselman or even Dutcher. Nothing would sting IU pride more than the gophers landing a more highly regarded coach.

I can dream..

Get a load of this. . .

Gregg Doyel

@GreggDoyelStar

IU AD Scott Dolson indicates one rich booster paid the $10 million to buy out Archie Miller, and another booster paid to help hire the next coach. Two boosters, total.

I think it's going to be Scott Drew.

As to the Fox Hoops clip, I think they obviously just messed up with the picture. I wouldn't be entirely shocked if Rich Pitino gets another crack at a big time job.

I think it's going to be Scott Drew.

As to the Fox Hoops clip, I think they obviously just messed up with the picture. I wouldn't be entirely shocked if Rich Pitino gets another crack at a big time job.
Probably not now though. New Mexico seems like a good spot to restore a reputation. Great arena. Passionate fans. Good conference. But also much easier to be competitive than a Power 5/6.

Probably not now though. New Mexico seems like a good spot to restore a reputation. Great arena. Passionate fans. Good conference. But also much easier to be competitive than a Power 5/6.
Will have to do a whole bunch of winning before he gets that chance. His time here was a big fail.

Was Bob_Law talking about elder Pitino?

Top Bottom