All Things Veritas Losing 7 Defensive Starters Thread

this thread is tied with the most recent DNC debate for worst thing I’ve ever seen.

@mjfelton15 has been working very hard the past couple months on this board to drop his political views wherever possible. I give you three examples:

1. This out of nowhere attempt to take a shot at the DNC.

2. The thread where he talked about reading Mein Kampf and didn't think the coach should have been suspended for saying "Hitler was a great leader".

3. The posts where he argued that African-Americans and minorities have the same educational opportunities and same chances to succeed in college as white people.

I'm seeing a clear pattern here...

@mjfelton15 has been working very hard the past couple months on this board to drop his political views wherever possible. I give you three examples:

2. The thread where he talked about reading Mein Kampf and didn't think the coach should have been suspended for saying "Hitler was a great leader".

3. The posts where he argued that African-Americans and minorities have the same educational opportunities and same chances to succeed in college as white people.

Likely will get banned again at some point.

Is that pattern that you like to relate people to Nazis in order to impugn them? While Veritas has said some odd things only you have been beating the drum that he is akin to a Nazi by talking about his desire for purity and hatred of the handicapped. If you want to talk about mj and his political views please create a (off-topic) thread and source his quotes so that we can dissect them for wrongthink.

Is that pattern that you like to relate people to Nazis in order to impugn them? While Veritas has said some odd things only you have been beating the drum that he is akin to a Nazi by talking about his desire for purity and hatred of the handicapped. If you want to talk about mj and his political views please create a (off-topic) thread and source his quotes so that we can dissect them for wrongthink.

Just binged "Hunting Hitler" on the History Channel. Very hot topic right now.

Veritas used "my generation", "drunks", "wheelchair-type folks" and "the left". Its either a great bit or he is a true Aryan descendant.

Also, this is a ridiculous thread and you're seriously asking me not to partake? Its the offseason, baby. I'm just stoking the fire a bit.

Enjoy the thread for what it is or don't read it. ?

Well there you have it folks, if you’re a stander/dick you’re a drunk, and if you don’t pay homage to the communist wing of the DNC you’re a nazi. What a time to be alive.

Not sure anyone is paying homage to the DNC. That's kind of the point. But if someone is going out of their way to tie jabs at a political group on a sports message board, yeah, they're probably one with extreme view points.

Also, I didn't know that being aware that not all K-12 educations are created equal and acknowledging that those who attend inner-city or public schools in poorer areas of the country (read: majority being minorities) likely don't come into college prepared for success like students who attend suburban or private schools (read: majority being whites) makes one a communist. Good to know.

Let's get back to how you feel about "the left" and minorities sharing the same drinking fountains as the "pure whites"
I’d love to see the quotes where he says anything about what you just said.

You’re an idiot.
So first off, I was making a joke about how funny the DNC debates have been because even SNL sees it and mocks them without end.
To your other two points, those threads were fairly political in nature to begin with. You just take issue with where I stand and feel the need to call it out. I’ve also never read Mein Kampf, so you’re pulling a lot of bs here.

I’d love to see the quotes where he says anything about what you just said.

I'm not going to waste my time searching for them, but he 100% said "the left" on at least 2-4 occasions.

Of course, I exaggerated about the "pure whites" thing, just like he did with all his "drunks" talk. But I mean, you can just tell he was thinking it, amirite? :ROFLMAO:?

You’re an idiot.
So first off, I was making a joke about how funny the DNC debates have been because even SNL sees it and mocks them without end.
To your other two points, those threads were fairly political in nature to begin with. You just take issue with where I stand and feel the need to call it out. I’ve also never read Mein Kampf, so you’re pulling a lot of bs here.

You know who SNL makes fun of way more? But you don't see me dropping rips on the ol' bronzed boy out of the blue, do you?

Your Hitler stuff was whatever. You chose to have a hot take about something that would be inflammatory and even if you feel the country is too PC, you chose an odd hill to die on.

As far as the education stuff, if you don't get that people's education (and quality of it) is nearly always tied into their socioeconomic backgrounds (which is unfortunately very tied to race in this country), then you're more detached than Veritas claims to be on this board.

I'm not going to waste my time searching for them, but he 100% said "the left" on at least 2-4 occasions.

Of course, I exaggerated about the "pure whites" thing, just like he did with all his "drunks" talk. But I mean, you can just tell he was thinking it, amirite? :ROFLMAO:?

Yeah and what’s wrong with saying “the left” exactly? is everyone on here required to be a liberal? Also, you weren’t just exaggerating. You were trying to paint him as some backwards racist old guy. While I don’t agree with much of what he’s said, what you’re doing is pretty typical of what people of a certain side of the aisle like to do nowadays. Labeling people as Nazis and racists isn’t a good look when you have no idea who we are or what we stand for.

You know who SNL makes fun of way more? But you don't see me dropping rips on the ol' bronzed boy out of the blue, do you?

Your Hitler stuff was whatever. You chose to have a hot take about something that would be inflammatory and even if you feel the country is too PC, you chose an odd hill to die on.

As far as the education stuff, if you don't get that people's education (and quality of it) is nearly always tied into their socioeconomic backgrounds (which is unfortunately very tied to race in this country), then you're more detached than Veritas claims to be on this board.
Where did I say I care who SNL makes fun of more? I’m saying lately they’ve been making fun of the DNC debates, and it’s been funny. Because the debates have probably been the most humorous things I’ve seen in a long time, and they’re supposed to be serious. I don’t care if you rip on our president, that’s the trendy thing to do right now so I wouldn’t even be surprised. I’m prepared to have to hear it for 4 more years.

Forgot to address your comment about education. I’d say that inner city schools suck because the children can’t learn, and the children can’t learn because they have to deal with disruption, they have to deal with disruption because the kids have no discipline, the kids have no discipline because most of them come from broken homes or one parent households. This is all stemming from the issues at home. My wife works directly with kids in the Emotional/Behavioral Disorders room at the high school in our town. They’re lucky to get through a school day without these kids trying to run away from school or trying to hurt someone. We live in a suburb, and it’s only worse in the inner city. Statistics show that one parent homes, and/or homes without a father role, are much more likely to have children that live their lives in jail or in poverty. So my stance on this is that parents, in general, need to step up. fathers need to be fathers. blame lies solely on individuals making poor life choices

You’d like that wouldn’t ya lefty
Compared to you, maybe. Compared to most people, probably not a lefty.

My comment about you getting banned is just because you strike me as someone who just can't keep from interjecting their political views and/or let an argument die. People that do that typically end up getting banned here.

You’re an idiot.
No, you don’t get it. It isn’t about taking issue with where you stand, the issue is we all know where you stand. Why? We all know folks that can’t keep their political views to themselves, but that is supposed to be a requirement on the GH football forum. If you want to give political views then the off topic forum is there for you.

There exists a man whose decision to attend a gopher football game one fateful November afternoon would go on to alter the 7 national titles football forum discussion on gopher hole dot com a full two and a half months later. Did he select the location of his seats, or was it his buddy that was responsible for sealing our collective fates? No one knows. What is known, however, is that this man was capable of drinking 3 (!) beers at one time and had an affinity for standing whilst cheering on his beloved gophers.

So who is this man you might ask? Well, we do not know. Because Veritas internalized his rage of a thousand suns that evening, the identity of the man will likely never be known. It is possible that he could be one of your family members, a friend, or maybe a neighbor.

Perhaps, dear reader, that man was you.

No, you don’t get it. It isn’t about taking issue with where you stand, the issue is we all know where you stand. Why? We all know folks that can’t keep their political views to themselves, but that is supposed to be a requirement on the GH football forum. If you want to give political views then the off topic forum is there for you.
So if people are supposed to keep their political views to themselves on a football forum, why are politically oriented threads started on said football forum? I’ve seen one about a coach that made a statement about a political figure, I’ve seen one dealing with racial issues, and one about the school system. All of said topics tie into politics, and it should be assumed that they will open the door to people bringing up political stances. Maybe you should be telling the people that start the threads to take their ideas to the off topic forum. The only place I’ve voiced a political opinion has been on forums that it’s relevant. I made one joke using a political situation with the DNC debates where politics wasn’t relevant to the thread, and that places me in the category of “cant keep political views to myself”. I think this has more to do not with me saying something political, as it does to what it is I’m saying.

Compared to you, maybe. Compared to most people, probably not a lefty.

My comment about you getting banned is just because you strike me as someone who just can't keep from interjecting their political views and/or let an argument die. People that do that typically end up getting banned here.
I think it’d be pretty sad for me to get banned for anything I’ve said. I don’t know how sensitive the GH community is, but I think I’ve been pretty mild

I think it’d be pretty sad for me to get banned for anything I’ve said. I don’t know how sensitive the GH community is, but I think I’ve been pretty mild
I think if you keep your comments to be football related (no politics) and keep from calling people names you'll be fine.

I think if you keep your comments to be football related (no politics) and keep from calling people names you'll be fine.
How about people keep their threads they start to football related without political undertones. Is using a political situation to make a joke off limits too? Guess I didn’t get the GopherHole guidelines in the mail.

Pretty sure your comment was directed to the wrong poster. Somehow we zoomed from Veritas intolerance of chronic standers to nazis, euthanasia, racism apparently based on some other conversation none of us are privy to which is bizarre.

Political opinions are ok if they’re the same as mine. Clear enough?

Agree the Hitler thread was inherently political in nature. Not so much the stand vs not stand until a certain poster let his or her biases and prejudices fly out of frustration. Nothing wrong with pointing that out. We could all do well to try and squash it though and I’m certainly guilty.

Not sure anyone is paying homage to the DNC. That's kind of the point. But if someone is going out of their way to tie jabs at a political group on a sports message board, yeah, they're probably one with extreme view points.

Also, I didn't know that being aware that not all K-12 educations are created equal and acknowledging that those who attend inner-city or public schools in poorer areas of the country (read: majority being minorities) likely don't come into college prepared for success like students who attend suburban or private schools (read: majority being whites) makes one a communist. Good to know.

It’s a real shock to find out you don’t like words being put in your mouth.

Rediculous demands?? Like sitting all game long... Sober

Try to get it right. My post compained only of those who STOOD for the entire game including all time outs, half time and every moment between eve
There exists a man whose decision to attend a gopher football game one fateful November afternoon would go on to alter the 7 national titles football forum discussion on gopher hole dot com a full two and a half months later. Did he select the location of his seats, or was it his buddy that was responsible for sealing our collective fates? No one knows. What is known, however, is that this man was capable of drinking 3 (!) beers at one time and had an affinity for standing whilst cheering on his beloved gophers.

So who is this man you might ask? Well, we do not know. Because Veritas internalized his rage of a thousand suns that evening, the identity of the man will likely never be known. It is possible that he could be one of your family members, a friend, or maybe a neighbor.

Perhaps, dear reader, that man was you.

There you go again making up fantasy stories about how your feelings were hurt. My posts were never about any one man, but a couple of dozen rude men and women, some of whom seemed like Gopher fans, many of whom just seemed to be ordinary fans of getting drunk at whatever occasion there was in town that day. The only thing the three beer drunk was was a drunk. "His beloved Gophers" such BS. He may have been your sort of nameless hero and "neighbor" but most humans would just have the good sense to step around him next time they see him in the gutter somewhere.

Yes, your TDS.

Just binged "Hunting Hitler" on the History Channel. Very hot topic right now.

Veritas used "my generation", "drunks", "wheelchair-type folks" and "the left". Its either a great bit or he is a true Aryan descendant.

Also, this is a ridiculous thread and you're seriously asking me not to partake? Its the offseason, baby. I'm just stoking the fire a bit.

Enjoy the thread for what it is or don't read it. ?

My goodness either you are running some sort of self parody or you have a most advanted case of "speach police". What snowflake university did you attend, if I might ask?

Top Bottom