All Things NCAA Transfers and NBA declaration

There are better ways to get your fifteen minutes. Write a scandolous book or something. At least no property will be damaged.

I'm thinking a duck boat riot is the way to go. Care to join me?

That isn't THEE one however.

Gotchya. I was about to say that a JUCO center wouldn't really "move us up" a rung or two in the B1G, since I can't imagine any JUCOs stepping in and outplaying EE/Mo right away.

I like the idea of adding two players in the near future! I've had enough waiting!

Really. If that's the case, I'm going out to do some preemptive rioting right now.

There are better ways to get your fifteen minutes. Write a scandolous book or something. At least no property will be damaged.

Are you guessing or is your source the same as Tommy's? You're both putting yourselves on the line here.;)

There is nothing to put on the line. I have nothing to gain by gaining your respect. I am a life long gopher fan that happens to know something right now. I am just trying to pass on info like people like johnnygopher, nothing more. If you dont like what I am saying, ignore me.

I'm thinking a duck boat riot is the way to go. Care to join me?

There is nothing to put on the line. I have nothing to gain by gaining your respect. I am a life long gopher fan that happens to know something right now. I am just trying to pass on info like people like johnnygopher, nothing more. If you dont like what I am saying, ignore me.

Take it in the spirit it was intended, please. Emoticon failure on my end. Sorry. I have no intention of ignoring you in any circumstance.

Is it possible that Duluth kid who got caught smoking cigs could be that 7footer? Otherwise not seeing what 7foot juco that could br out there, unless some really under the radar guy, which doesn't get me that excited

Maybe it's an under-the-radar riot-inducer.

If it's Allen he better work on shooting FT in the B1G...pretty bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really. If that's the case, I'm going out to do some preemptive rioting right now.

Riot away Bad Gopher! I'm 95% sure it will go through and we'll hear the news in the next couple days. A very nice get! Don't let you're imagination wander too far though, it's not like he's a future NBA-lottery guy or anything. Ha!

whatever happened to his brother that played for notre dame and left during the middle of the season

Mike Brey is confident he'll get his grades in order and will be back for his senior season in 2014-15.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Harvey Grant just confirmed for me his son is leaving Syracuse. Said he plans to sign with an agent.</p>— Pete Thamel (@SIPeteThamel) <a href="https://twitter.com/SIPeteThamel/statuses/455766870965366784">April 14, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

whatever happened to his brother that played for notre dame and left during the middle of the season

We're all starved here. It's just hard to believe in this day and age an impact player can go under the radar for this long. The days of "hidden" players that we know will be impact right away seem far gone to me. There's way too many people watching basketball and with access to social media to hide a prospect for too long. My curiosity is whetted. If this is another foreign project or some guy they pulled out the prison league, I'm putting both of you on "ignore.";)

I don't know man, I have a feeling your going to love the get!

And I'd love to land Anthony Allen! 7'0, athletic, and put up 11 ppg, 8.5 rpg, and 6.2 bpg (best in JUCO) as a poster above mentioned. Why not??

Konate, I think, is out, qualification issues, Piper has work to do. Staff is moving on. I think Gaston has taken Konates spot. Sounds like Lofton has a spot, if available immediately

Tommy, this is a post from the 2014 recruiting thread you posted today. Are these two independent of each other?

My guess is Anthony Allen. Looks like Louisville had some interest in him.

http://247sports.com/Player/Anthony-Allen-35835
If this is accurate it doesn't look like Anthony Allen is a possibility.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Anthony Allen did not commit to Memphis on his visit. Like I reported earlier in the week, down to Tigers and Oklahoma State.</p>— John Martin (@JohnMartinCA) <a href="https://twitter.com/JohnMartinCA/statuses/455412311977885697">April 13, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How about Cullen Russo?

Russo had a decent year at the College of Southern Idaho, a junior college. He needs to spend two years there to become eligible, however. Cullen is certainly a prospect to watch. Ben scouted him a couple times and Texas Tech watched him closely this year as well. Those are the only two programs he's heard from since enrolling at Southern Idaho. Cullen moves to Arizona this month, so Minnesota will no longer be the big local school.

Top Bottom