All Things Dredrick Snelson Thread

can you elaborate more, or post some of those tweets?

Ace Rogers tweeted (later deleted so i couldn't imbed)

"@dredricksnelson, so about your loyalty...

I just have a question.."

From the looks of his Twitter profile he was loyal...to his girlfriend. Choosing a college based on a girl/boyfriend always works out so well.

From the looks of his Twitter profile he was loyal...to his girlfriend. Choosing a college based on a girl/boyfriend always works out so well.

I had a friend in H.S. that chose St. Cloud State over several Ivy League schools for his girlfriend. She was hot but still..

Amen Brotha! I got her half of this thrown in my face when I went off to college. (God I was a sappy love struck fool back then)

Coin.JPG

I had a friend in H.S. that chose St. Cloud State over several Ivy League schools for his girlfriend. She was hot but still..

Hot hot, or St. Cloud State hot? Husky women :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap:

He might have made the wrong choice...and I'm an alum of the Harvard of the Upper Midwest.

He picked another school, it really doesn't matter why at this point. Time for this thread to die. Frankly should have been removed as soon as he signed with UCF.

He picked another school, it really doesn't matter why at this point. Time for this thread to die. Frankly should have been removed as soon as he signed with UCF.

Also some of the responses make this forum look really bad.

Some kid made a decision not to come and entertain us, gotta move on like adults....

I feel for his parents.... I'd be ****ing horrified.

I mean I made my stupid mistakes for a girl at that age but holy...

Don't click on it.

At least they decommited. As far as I can tell, this kid never did. He still stated he was a Gopher commit right up until the time he sat down at the table without a Gopher hat in front of him.

I'm referring to the posts that have nothing to do with Snelson. The Daniels twins thread had at least ten pages of irelevent content.

This thread on Snelson needs to be locked and deleted! 50 plus pages on a player!

We need to leave it open so we can all make fun of him when he's academically ineligible

All things Dredrick Snelson

I'm tired of and annoyed by seeing the kid's name near the top of the page every time I visit GH. So, let's stop using this one. Perhaps the discussion of this 'wrong commit' could be moved to the oops - wrong forum thread.

I'm tired of and annoyed by seeing the kid's name near the top of the page every time I visit GH. So, let's stop using this one. Perhaps the discussion of this 'wrong commit' could be moved to the oops - wrong forum thread.

That thread wants nothing to do with Snelson.

I'm tired of and annoyed by seeing the kid's name near the top of the page every time I visit GH. So, let's stop using this one.

Could you provide a list of suitable threads we can post in? Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom