All Things Class of 2015 Recruiting - Class Finally Complete? Nope Chris Obekpa visit

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Frank Martin is South Carolina's coach.

Frank Martin is South Carolina's coach.

Frank Martin was a really good recruiter at Kstate but I'm not sure how good of an actual coach he is. I hope it Ellison doesn't like what he hears from Frank. Also South Carolina has been pretty bad over the last 3 years under Martin.

Frank Martin was a really good recruiter at Kstate but I'm not sure how good of an actual coach he is. I hope it Ellison doesn't like what he hears from Frank. Also South Carolina has been pretty bad over the last 3 years under Martin.

Frank Martin will choke a bitch.

Damn you Hoiberg. Not too worried though. Niang and Mckay will be getting the majority of the minutes at the 4 and 5. If he comes here he'll have the opportunity to play more.

Hopefully he goes to ISU. Eat up one of their scholarships. Hoiberg has been kicking the tires on both Boucher and Ellison.

Hoiberg's recruiting troubled kids is going to come home to bite him one day.

So the quiet period is officially over. Hopefully we start to hear some recruiting updates. Wonder who the staff is going to be contacting today. Also wonder if Pitino will be hiring a new assistant asap.

So where is Richard today? Seems like he would be on a plane to get someone signed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@mjessenhoward: Malik Ellison meets with Frank Martin today, GaTech & Wake Forest in the coming days. MN still talking to him as much as legally possible.

Must have those last couple of recruits all locked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If taking a recruit to see Frozen on ice won't close the deal, I don't know what will.

Can anyone summarize Ryan James info from his tweets. He said things are starting to fall into place with Ellison.

Has meeting with Martin today, will also meet Wake Forest and Ga. Tech. After the visits he'll decide on officials and will decide late April-early May.

He also said Boucher will likely visit us and Texas Tech here in April.

Pitino has shown that he doesn't continue to chase after recruits that are not interested in coming to the U. Outside of the Big Three from last year, he typically has done a good job of closing the deal on his guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to be a fly on the wall when Tubby talks to Boucher. You know he's going to rip us as much as possible.

ETA: I bet Tubby will use Paul Carter as an example when trying to sell Boucher on his system.

Unless something crazy happens, we'll probably take a wing player and a big man. Hopefully its Ellison and Boucher. KJ Walton, Kohl, and Mulder wouldnt be bad secondary options for that wing spot. We don't appear to have any great options for any other bigs. No thanks for Cullen Russo.

And remember, you never know who we're scouting internationally.

Top Bottom