All Things 2021 NCAA College Basketball March Madness Tournament Thread

Reuvers and Potter have been soft all year and have both come off the bench at times this season probably from lack of effort from the previous game. Media loves Davison because he had his best game ever against North Carolina. Wahl is a swiss army knife, but really not a great shooter that Minnesota needs. Yes we could benefit from having one, or all four but it's not do or die. Trice has been there best player

Thankfully....yes. Their best player is not from Minnesota. Reuvers clearly regressed somehow. Points and rebounds down....however....minutes per game are too. But FG% has dropped from the previous two years as well as his 3pt% which is under 30%. Davison just doesn't seem to have improved at all since his freshman year. Stats are pretty comparable across the board. FG% is under 35% which is poor. But he has the best 3pt% on the team at nearly 40% which is surprising to me.

Thankfully....yes. Their best player is not from Minnesota. Reuvers clearly regressed somehow. Points and rebounds down....however....minutes per game are too. But FG% has dropped from the previous two years as well as his 3pt% which is under 30%. Davison just doesn't seem to have improved at all since his freshman year. Stats are pretty comparable across the board. FG% is under 35% which is poor. But he has the best 3pt% on the team at nearly 40% which is surprising to me.
I think Davison is a decent shooter when he can get an open look and that usually happens further out as opposed to inside the arc, where he's not going to be able to elevate over guys. I forgot about Ben Carlson in my earlier post. He might end up being somebody for them.

Is it just me, or did Thuggins take the Mountain Man look seriously when he took over at West Virginia?

I think they just ran off 9 seconds and called timeout on purpose.

Wisconsin tried to turn their game into a rugged defensive/bad offensive Big Ten game but Baylor wasn't cooperative. Rutgers is doing the same thing and they have been much more successful.

Last edited:

lol. Texas Tech banks in a three and then Arkansas goes down the court and does the same.

What a game. And what the hell was that Texas Tech PG doing running the clock down to zero?

why did McClung leave Georgetown? Started almost every game. Shot A LOT.

forgot what happened but there was some sort of scandal that led to James Akinjo, Josh LeBlanc and a few others transferring out so McClung was going to be left with not a lot around him.

He always gave vague answers. The article I read said he put is name in the draft and was told by a number of teams they wanted to see him be more of a passer/distributer as they believed his best position was at PG at the next level. Seems like he may have transferred to a school where he could play that role. Just speculation though. His assist numbers have actually gone down slightly. Link if you want to read: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5188699002

we'll see if they can hang on or choke it away. relying on iso ball late in the clock and hoping they can steal offensive rebounds. movement has really stopped the last few possessions.

Top Bottom