All Things 2019-2020 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Illinois is going to take down Michigan. I like their fortitude. They ain't blinking.

In other news, this might be the worst Badger team since... would it be 2000? 1998? Or before?

Illinois is going to take down Michigan. I like their fortitude. They ain't blinking.

In other news, this might be the worst Badger team since... would it be 2000? 1998? Or before?
I post this, and they immediately start blinking.

Both Michgan and Wisconsin go down on the road. There's no place like home.

Badger fans whining about the refs

Good to see Assembly Hall - Champaign rocking again. B1G basketball staple IMO.

I'm not saying it wasn't, I just enjoy seeing team that has gotten benefit of doubt over years whine about refs.
We’ve been told repeatedly here that the Badgers are just very good at defense, so much so they rarely if ever commit a foul.

At least the Gophers looked better against Iowa than Iowa State has so far.

We’ve been told repeatedly here that the Badgers are just very good at defense, so much so they rarely if ever commit a foul.
Does not have to be said on here. They keep stats on this stuff, actual ppp numbers and further that they for 24 years foul less than opponents. They have been taught for a generation to move their feet, not to cutch and grab. Ask Jeter, he is busting his ass trying to teach the Gophers what he knows very well.

Does not have to be said on here. They keep stats on this stuff, actual ppp numbers and further that they for 24 years foul less than opponents. They have been taught for a generation to move their feet, not to cutch and grab. Ask Jeter, he is busting his ass trying to teach the Gophers what he knows very well.
Damn good at undercutting opposition as well.

It does show. The Gophs do move their feet better than in past years, but their soundness and effort come and go, and they continue to lose guys, not get back, and fail to get out on perimeter shooters. Maddening.

Does not have to be said on here. They keep stats on this stuff, actual ppp numbers and further that they for 24 years foul less than opponents. They have been taught for a generation to move their feet, to clutch and grab without getting called for a foul. Ask Jeter, he is busting his ass trying to teach the Gophers what he knows very well.

FIFY

Nebraska went to OT at Indiana tonight. Indiana kept the home team winning streak alive. Not sure what to think about Indiana.

Will Nebraska keep the streak alive? So far in B1G conference play, the home team has won every game. With 3:37 to play, Nebraska is up 8 on Purdue.
This would leave Minnesota to try keep the streak going...

Will Nebraska keep the streak alive? So far in B1G conference play, the home team has won every game. With 3:37 to play, Nebraska is up 8 on Purdue.
This would leave Minnesota to try keep the streak going...
Nebraska keeps it alive. As for tonight...

Not sure if anyone saw the end of the Cincy/Colgate game, but Cumberland quite possibly made the dumbest end of the game mistake of the last decade. Threw up a half-court shot with 5 secs left, and then his cousin fouled the rebounder (though the Colgate player clearly flopped).

I deserve all the flak you can give me. The kids did well and I doubted them. Good for the kids. I gladly take my beating. ?
Just giving you a hard time, I certainly did not see that performance coming either.

AP misspells Reuvers in headline, “Trice, Rivers power Wisconsin past Milwaukee 83-64”

Top Bottom