Alex Erickson....

I would take 3 players just like Alex Erickson on our team at WR any year. Guy runs great routes and has good hands. Not sure why the hate for a guy that is fun to watch and does things the right way. That being said I hope he gets abused by our secondary all day long!

I would take 3 players just like Alex Erickson on our team at WR any year. Guy runs great routes and has good hands. Not sure why the hate for a guy that is fun to watch and does things the right way. That being said I hope he gets abused by our secondary all day long!

Didn't question his ability or play. I said " He won the game for Wisconsin " It's his bitchy mouthy, atitude. He reminds me of the hockey player Kenny "the rat" Linzman".

I don't mind a little attitude and swagger as long as it isn't over the top. And I don't think he did anything over the top last weekend from what I saw. Didn't seem like he did anything most other wide receivers in college and the pros do all the time.

What part of Iowa do you live? Looking at your posts you love them "Hogeyes"

I live about a mile from Kinnick Stadium.

If you come down for the game in a few weeks, the beer's on me, and we can discuss our mutual hatred of all things Wisconsin.

Top Bottom