Alex Erickson....

ruppertflywheel is obsessed with Wisconsin. Just stop. Embarrassing...

I don't like the little pick . I couldn't care less who he played for. You're a f-ing troll and everybody knows it. All you've to do is look at your posts

What did he do?

I watched the game and honesty couldn't tell you what roopie is complaining about. He did complain to the ref about a blatant third down hold that wasn't called, which the announcing crew highlighted and was clearly missed.

Mother Teresa could have played for the Badgers and Ruppert would have hated her. It's actually pretty funny his level of hatred. But, pretty much all of his Wisconsin predictions have been flat out wrong since about 2008. I give him credit for his dedication though.

He's 10 x's better than any WR we have.

Well, let's be realistic. He had some egregiously terrible drops today, so much I was thinking of him as being Manos de Piedras Part Deaux. But then he did come back and redeem himself later on in the game. He's a pretty decent little slot receiver, has got some serious quicks, but he has some work to do on learning to catch the football. Three times the quarterback laid it right into his breadbasket, literally right into Erickson's hands when the WR was facing the quarterback, and Erickson dropped those passes. That's not the type of thing that leads me to believe he's 10x better than anyone.

Houston looked pretty good though.

Not bad for a walk-on. I think rupperts rage has to do with a prick but not Erickson.

I watched the game and honesty couldn't tell you what roopie is complaining about. He did complain to the ref about a blatant third down hold that wasn't called, which the announcing crew highlighted and was clearly missed.

Mother Teresa could have played for the Badgers and Ruppert would have hated her. It's actually pretty funny his level of hatred. But, pretty much all of his Wisconsin predictions have been flat out wrong since about 2008. I give him credit for his dedication though.

He was barking the whole game, especially after each catch. He's done the same in other games.I don't have a problem with his play. He's a good complement to Aberdarius ( sp?) and he won the game for you yesterday, but the little pick is a motor mouth and I hope BBC or one of our DB's lays him out. Obsessed? You're the one over here on our board all the time. Pot meet kettle. And yes, who doesn't hope Wisconsin craps the bed.

I was wondering if Illinois ever heard of double coverage. Houston pretty much exclusively targeted Erickson, and he was always in single man coverage--no jam, no safety support, nothing. Truly lousy defense.

He was barking the whole game, especially after each catch. He's done the same in other games.I don't have a problem with his play. He's a good complement to Aberdarius ( sp?) and he won the game for you yesterday, but the little pick is a motor mouth and I hope BBC or one of our DB's lays him out. Obsessed? You're the one over here on our board all the time. Pot meet kettle. And yes, who doesn't hope Wisconsin craps the bed.

Abbrederis has been gone for 2 years.. how is Erickson a good complement to him?

Abbrederis has been gone for 2 years.. how is Erickson a good complement to him?

D-Bag alert. Think I'll sign up to MN message board and call myself GOPH44 and make Badger troll posts. Very original.

I didn't see Erickson do anything questionably. I mean like punch a db in the nuts.

Classic ruppert. Publicly trashing a decent, 20 year old kid (who is actually really nice) on the internet for no real reason.

You're disgusting, roopie.

I have no love for Alex Erickson, but this does smell of classic ruppert. I only hope it digresses into a story of some sort that he thinks makes him look cool, but really makes him look like a moron.

ruppertflywheel is obsessed with Wisconsin. Just stop. Embarrassing...

Interesting response. You have 40 posts on GopherHole, and how many of them are not wisconsin related?

Don't read this as condoning rupie, he is clearly obsessed, but your posting history is interesting, don't you think?

I for one like Ruppert. If more gopher fans hated Wisconsin with the dedication that he has, this board would be a better place. We don't have enough Ruppert's

Classic ruppert. Publicly trashing a decent, 20 year old kid (who is actually really nice) on the internet for no real reason.

You're disgusting, roopie.
T

He maybe decent off the field, but on the field he's a classless motor mouth. The kid should shut his pie hole and just play the game. And you should go back and do your spewing on beckyville

Should we just keep a running list of all the WI trolls on this board?
Mr. Gopher
GOPH44
Factchecker
Just the Facts?

Others I've missed?

I for one like Ruppert. If more gopher fans hated Wisconsin with the dedication that he has, this board would be a better place. We don't have enough Ruppert's

It is nice to know that there are few thing you can count on. I certainly would include Ruppert on this list. I am sure if he ever takes a Rorschach ink blot test all his answers would begin with "A Wisconsin Badger ......

It is nice to know that there are few thing you can count on. I certainly would include Ruppert on this list. I am sure if he ever takes a Rorschach ink blot test all his answers would begin with "A Wisconsin Badger ......

Who is this Rorschach guy and why did he paint so many pictures of my parents fighting?

Here's the thing Killjoy, and then you tell me. Here's the experience I've had with Badger fans:
1. At the old Wisconsin basketball field house back when Steve Yoder was coaching the Badgers and the Gophers were under Dutcher. Walking in down the ramp to our seats I had a Gopher stocking cap on . A drunk Badger fan tried grabbing the cap. I grabbed his hand and got it back and another dink throw a coke on me...
2. During the Wacker era we were down for a game in Madison and parked off site. Walking to the stadium we got pelted by ice from the students partying atone of the frat houses.
3. Under Mason at the dome when Lloyd kicked the winning field goal a Badger fan sitting behind us in the first half startied urinating in his beer cup. My wife , son, and 8 year old daughter were there.
The guy was removed at halftime.
There were a couple of more incidents during the past years, but in your narrow mindless it wouldn't make your opinion change.. So yes, I do have a total disdain for the Badgers and will call them out from time to time.

Here's the thing Killjoy, and then you tell me. Here's the experience I've had with Badger fans:
1. At the old Wisconsin basketball field house back when Steve Yoder was coaching the Badgers and the Gophers were under Dutcher. Walking in down the ramp to our seats I had a Gopher stocking cap on . A drunk Badger fan tried grabbing the cap. I grabbed his hand and got it back and another dink throw a coke on me...
2. During the Wacker era we were down for a game in Madison and parked off site. Walking to the stadium we got pelted by ice from the students partying atone of the frat houses.
3. Under Mason at the dome when Lloyd kicked the winning field goal a Badger fan sitting behind us in the first half startied urinating in his beer cup. My wife , son, and 8 year old daughter were there.
There were a couple of more incidents during the past years, but in your narrow mindless it wouldn't make your opinion change.. So yes, I do have a total disdain for the Badgers and will call them out from time to time.

Ruppert - I know I am making light of your situation but I do appreciate why you have a deep disdain for the badgers. If we have a victory against them this fall it will be even sweeter knowing that you will have a huge smile on your face. Go Gophers!

Why do I feel like I'm reading the Batman origin story?

Top Bottom