#9 Gophers vs #8 Spartans Thursday at 11am

What is the cheapest way to get tickets? Do they all have fees whether you order online or call in?

What is the cheapest way to get tickets? Do they all have fees whether you order online or call in?
AXS App cheapest pair (resale) is $10 each (Upper Deck). With fees, total still less than $25.

Lower Bowl can be had for $26 each. With fees, total under $65.

This post made me laugh out loud. Not even kidding. Do people really say this kind of stuff? I feel like this guy is posting from the breakfast nook of a frat house before he heads out to the street with a sign saying "honk and I'll drink". Who talks like this?
Except he never heads out to the street. He sits there day and night posting garbage.

I mean it very clearly isn't riding on one game. GH isn't reality.
When it comes to Gopher basketball, we're almost the only people who care.

In college basketball, two game stretches matter. They mattered when we beat NW and Michigan St. back-to-back and they mattered when we got spanked by Indiana and NW in the last week.

It'd be bizarre if the opinions of the team were drastically changed by two game stretches.

Was our game purposely set at 11am to not give us a home court advantage? Seems like a massive snub for the host city team.

I mean it very clearly isn't riding on one game. GH isn't reality.
Ben Johnson will be the head coach next season, barring some scandal.

No matter if they lose tomorrow, miss the NIT, and how many players leave the program.

Was our game purposely set at 11am to not give us a home court advantage? Seems like a massive snub for the host city team.

I was trying to figure that out. There's no logic to it.

1710378201376.png

Maybe get hometown fans in the door early so they stay for the rest?

View attachment 30553

I’m guessing the game times were set before the seeding was finalized. I’m still frustrated I’ll barely even be able to watch it, let alone go to the game.

View attachment 30553

There is logic.

#1 seed plays early Friday to get the most rest should they win and play Saturday. Therefore their opponent also plays early on Thursday, to try and get that winning team as close as possible to a 24 hr recovery.

Top Bottom