2020 Mortell Holder of the year recipient gets in bar fight

That seems odd. I would not place a bet that happens. Well if one believes that then they are victims & products of public education. I just want every one to have their freedoms not pick and choose.

They're not victims of public education. Plenty of good public schools in this country. They are victims of social media and losing their minds going down the rabbit hole. Some people were more susceptible than others during the pandemic and being isolated. Bottom line is that this whole situation is a perfect example of social media platforms taking too loose of an approach for too long and things getting out of control.

Take the politics to the off-topic board please. This board is for discussing Gopher football and the occasional bar fight involving a Big 12 player.

Fair enough

Here's what I think happened after watching the video a couple of times:

I'm guessing the friend of Mortell HOTY guy and the guy that first started throwing punches had already gotten into some altercation before this video started....if you look at the video start, guy in the blue jacket looks in the mirror and is holding and wiggling his jaw.....then he pushes the first guy (if I'm right the one he already had a run in with) who wipes his nose which looks like it already had blood on it....he didn't see who pushed him so he goes after the wrong one.

Here's what I think happened after watching the video a couple of times:

I'm guessing the friend of Mortell HOTY guy and the guy that first started throwing punches had already gotten into some altercation before this video started....if you look at the video start, guy in the blue jacket looks in the mirror and is holding and wiggling his jaw.....then he pushes the first guy (if I'm right the one he already had a run in with) who wipes his nose which looks like it already had blood on it....he didn't see who pushed him so he goes after the wrong one.
Yeah I doubt it all just started with the verbal stuff in the bathroom.

The look the MMA guy has when he gets shoved looked scripted to me --- though the blows and the suplex-like maneuver looked real enough
The punches look kind of meh too though...like they aren't connecting great...like in WWE haha.

I did wonder if MMA guys nose was bloody but I thought it was the lighting. He now claims it was bloodied before the start of the video and is going with self defense.

Top Bottom