2020 College Transfer Portal

Only thing I have to counter your point is that Fleck seemed to say in his Spring Presser yesterday that "we have room for a grad transfer, but they have to be the right fit." That and in the Spielman thread, people seem to be pretty certain that we can take one if we want.
Well, a grad transfer doesn't have to go on scholarship at the new school. But yeah, that probably never happens, if the guy is going to be a starter or major contributor.

All I can think for this is ... McGill must've agreed to take a maroon shirt. That puts us at 24 new initials, so far for 2020, leaving room for a grad transfer (on scholly) like JDS or Cox.

Anyone know if we are looking a Jovan Swann de out of Stanford?

Well, a grad transfer doesn't have to go on scholarship at the new school. But yeah, that probably never happens, if the guy is going to be a starter or major contributor.

All I can think for this is ... McGill must've agreed to take a maroon shirt. That puts us at 24 new initials, so far for 2020, leaving room for a grad transfer (on scholly) like JDS or Cox.
McGill is grayshirting. We have 24 signed and have one spot open.

The transfer portal not show that CB Kiondre Thomas has landed with another team. Phillip Howard on the other hand dipped into the Transfer Portal, decided to stay with the Gophers.

Does anyone know if he has decided to graduate instead?

Top Bottom