2019 NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Pretty clear to me in this game that Williamson and Winston are way better than everyone else in this game.

Barret a distant 3rd

One is the best player and it’s not close. One is the best athlete and it’s not close

One is the best player and it’s not close. One is the best athlete and it’s not close

Yeah.
Issue is Michigan State can get Winston the ball on every possession and duke can’t get Williamson the ball every possession.

If Williamson was as good as he is and played guard Duke would win this game by 30

Terrible call. That's MSU ball.

There have been 2-3 like that.
One team hits it out of other teams hand.

Slow mo video is weird.
In real life, If you hit it out of my hand, it is out of you.
In slow mo, if you hit it out of my hand but my finger is touching it .01 seconds longer, it is out off of me.
Not necessarily applicable to that play. Just strange.

There have been 2-3 like that.
One team hits it out of other teams hand.

Slow mo video is weird.
In real life, If you hit it out of my hand, it is out of you.
In slow mo, if you hit it out of my hand but my finger is touching it .01 seconds longer, it is out off of me.
Not necessarily applicable to that play. Just strange.

They can call jump ball when they're not sure and that's what they should do in the majority of these cases. Would be fairer and speed the game up.

Gee I wonder who they'll give the ball to?

Thank you UVA, Auburn, MSU, and Texas Tech for keeping Tre Jones, Brad Davison, Nate Reuvers, Theo John, Reid Travis, and Geno Crandall out of their former home.

Jones is inconsolable. I almost feel bad.

Cassius Winston May Is definitely my favorite non gopher

The irony of duke getting so many calls that state wasn’t in the bonus.

Yes, YES..... Go Green..... see ya Jones!! - Big Ten Power!

Cassius Winston outplayed trey jones to an beat down degree - jones won’t be following the same track as his brother.../

On a side note, states best players look like dudes you’d find playing rec league at the Y and I love it

A really good day. What will the local media do without the “local” angle?

Wow. I cannot remember a better set of Elite Eight games. Each one was absolutely great.

Nah. Maybe 1 or 2. Travis is only worth 4.1 win shares. He's a starter. He isn't special.

He's a former first team All Pac 12 player that was coming off back to back years of at least 17 PPG and nearly 9 RPG. Thats pretty special.

Top Bottom