Official 2017 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Warren trending towards Cincinnati on 247. Gophers insiders went Bearcats crystal balls.

Warren trending towards Cincinnati on 247. Gophers insiders went Bearcats crystal balls.

Maybe he realized if he comes here, he probably doesn't see the field much for the first two years. It probably came down to staying close to home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he realized if he comes here, he probably doesn't see the field much for the first two years. It probably came down to staying close to home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather play at Toledo than Cinci. Warren looks good, but not transcendent, and a 3rd rb is about the last thing we need in this class.

I am hoping it is Munford. He'll be the piece de resistance of this year's recruiting class. This will signal other OLs to take a serious look at MN with Ed Warinner.

I have no clue on this but think it's Armstrong. But I totally agree a good recruit or two plus Warinner and things could quickly snowball. Let's get back to the Mason days with the O line!

I liked Warren's highlight tape a lot, so kind of a bummer that he's not visiting. That said, I am not a big fan of 3 rb's in the same class unless one or two of them also projects as CB/S/LB.

STrib: Marshall's Andries finds his college home with Gophers

Over the past decade, college football recruiting has become a complex industry, with a player rarely recruited solely on what a coach sees on game video. It’s about exposure, with a trinity of websites, national combines and myriad camps combining to give even the most obscure players a chance at a higher national profile.

That shift has resulted in Minnesota standout linemen landing at schools that would not have known much about them before, such as Seantrel Henderson (Miami), J.C. Hassenauer (Alabama) and Frank Ragnow (Arkansas).

Andries, however, is a throwback. His love for his home-state team can be traced to his parents, both lifelong Gophers supporters despite neither having matriculated at Minnesota.

“We’ve always just had a passion for the Gophers,” said Blaise’s father, Joe.

http://www.mnfootballhub.com/news_article/show/749902

Go Gophers!!

They really need to get Bolds and Silver to commit this weekend. Watch for WR Marcus Hayes that decommited from WMU if Armstrong doesn't commit.

They really need to get Bolds and Silver to commit this weekend. Watch for WR Marcus Hayes that decommited from WMU if Armstrong doesn't commit.

Don't think they need another reciever if Armstrong doesn't commit.

So Creamer remains as our lone out-state verbal to the former coaching staff and sounds like we may lose him as well.

The timing with this is interesting. Offered a JUCO DT yesterday (believe he's a 3 for 2 guy) and have Bolds coming in this weekend. Gut instinct is they feel confident on both of them (why wouldn't they with Silver?) and cut the cord

The timing with this is interesting. Offered a JUCO DT yesterday (believe he's a 3 for 2 guy) and have Bolds coming in this weekend. Gut instinct is they feel confident on both of them (why wouldn't they with Silver?) and cut the cord

Royal Silver looks to be a great athlete with 4.79 40 speed.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Anyone who wants a decent watch, check out Go Tigers! It's a documentary about the Massillon football team and community. A bit dated now but still crazy to see how the community and team are intertwined.

Lol, not that it really matters but is that font from the 70s? What about that image? How do we get the old graphics person back?

Lol, not that it really matters but is that font from the 70s? What about that image? How do we get the old graphics person back?

Are we responsible for hiring whatever person from Massillon Washington high school did this?

Who exactly do you think is producing those images?

I love when people insult the effort of a non professional probably using nothing more than MS Paint.

Are we responsible for hiring whatever person from Massillon Washington high school did this?

Is that who does it? I honestly don't know. I've seen a few that look similar to this now, and under the old staff they all looked different than this, but graphically similar whenever a recruit tweeted it out. I just assumed it was someone who works for/with recruiting at Minnesota.

Like I said it really doesn't matter, I just thought it was funny.

Yeah that graphic is definitely done by the HS. The new/current graphics staff (no idea if they are affected by a coaching change) does a great job. We've seen the current commits tweet designs out that I'm sure Bleed has posted somewhere in here

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom