GAME #30: Gophers (18-11, 7-9) @ #16 Michigan (20-7, 12-3) [BTN, 5:00PM]

Michigan is giving them every chance to crawl back into this. Just too many missed FGs.

It seems like they can get an open 3 on every possession.

We're easily the worst road team in the conference. And have been for a while now.

Hyperbole will get you nowhere.

Does anyone realize how hard it has been for teams to win at Crisler? There is a reason that Michigan is in 1st place in the B1G. Relax and support the team.

Hyperbole will get you nowhere.

Does anyone realize how hard it has been for teams to win at Crisler? There is a reason that Michigan is in 1st place in the B1G. Relax and support the team.

Have you seen our road record lately? And by lately, I mean the last 3 or 4 years.

Austin coming up big!!! Keep getting stops.

Malik isn't terrible when he isn't thinking shoot the 3 no matter what.

I did not think that we could come out and win two big games in a row. I figured there would be a huge let down and a weak effort by MN. Very predictable.

Good thing the team read your post and gave up!

King's masterful use of the pump fake is rubbing off on his teammates. ;)

Have you seen our road record lately? And by lately, I mean the last 3 or 4 years.

I looked up the numbers for the last few years and posted it in another thread (don't remember which one). We weren't the worst. I think there were two or three other teams worse in whatever time frame I used. Didn't Penn St. just have a very long road losing streak snapped like last year?

They just showed that Evan Smotrycz (spelling?) 3 pointer from our BTT game in 2012. That shot pissed me off so much. As I recall, we had been leading pretty much the entire game, and that guy had done nothing all game, and we probably would have won if he had missed.

Amazing what can happen when you hit a couple shots instead of commit a couple turnovers.

Think about the missed opportunities in the first half!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooray, lets keep giving one of the best shooters in the country open looks.

Malik Smith should never be guarding Stauskas. Never.

holy cow, nebraska is currently in 4th in B1G? Not sure if you can keep them away from the tourney if they finish there

Top Bottom