All Things Royce White Thread UPDATED 10/25: Royce cut by 76ers

another dead beat dad claim against the former cyclone. according to tmz >> Unemployed NBA player Royce White has another problem on his hands -- he's been accused of fathering a love child earlier this year and stiffing the mother on child support, TMZ has learned.

We've obtained court docs filed in Cottonwood, Minnesota ... in which Deuane Ning Keomanivanh spells out why she believes the former 1st round NBA Draft pick fathered her son:

-- She claims they banged in Minn. around 8/10/2012
-- She claims she didn't bang any other dude 6 weeks before OR after that date.
-- She gave birth to the kid just about 9 months later.

Now, Ning wants Royce to PAY UP -- which might be difficult, considering he's got no job after recently being dumped by the 76ers AND the Houston Rockets following a string of issues related to his mental health problems.

Ning is asking for unspecified child support and full legal and physical custody of the baby boy. She also wants Royce to have "no parenting time" with the kid.

Translation -- send money, but stay the hell out of our lives.

We reached out to Royce for comment -- but got no response.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/08/royce-white-deadbeat-dad-love-child-alleged-baby-mama/#ixzz2kkORx1st

Des Moines Registers: Royce White: 'Basketball is in a flux,' but ex-ISU star optimistic about pro return

“We’re in contact with some teams,” said White, a former first-round draft choice who hasn’t yet played in the NBA. “Quite a few more than expected. People are more understanding than you think. It’s not an insensitive crowd. There are teams involved.

“It’s finding a situation that’s appropriate.”

“Basketball is in a flux for me at this point, but it’s something that happens to a lot of guys in their early careers,” said White, 22. “For me, it’s can we find a team that has the right setup, has an open mind, wants to understand what I’m saying, and other things that we’ve discovered since I’ve been in the league.”

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2013312020086&nclick_check=1

Go Gophers!!

I wouldn't be surprised if no teams have been in contact with him and he's just making these comments to try and stay relevant.

Is an "appropriate" situation for him a team that doesn't fly airplanes?

He will never play another game. Not in the NBA anyway.

I think what RW was trying to say: "I don't have to make the team, the team has to make me. Meanwhile, bring me your women."

“Basketball is in a flux for me at this point, but it’s something that happens to a lot of guys in their early careers,” said White, 22.

I hope his agent has told him that it is not early in his career, in fact, it's just about midnight. If he is very fortunate, he may get one more chance. He better be ready for it.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/07/royce-white-lawsuit-publicist-real-sports/

The woman who claims she engineered the intense P.R. offensive to save Royce White's NBA career says the former 1st round draft pick is totally screwing her over -- refusing to pay more than $70k in bills ... TMZ Sports has learned.

China Myers is suing White -- claiming she was hired back in 2012 when he was drafted by the Houston Rockets with a mission to strengthen his image and reputation.

Of course, White famously battled with the Rockets -- claiming they didn't make the necessary accommodations for his mental health issues ... which included an anxiety disorder that made him afraid to fly.

Myers says her P.R. company went into overdrive to save his image -- booking him on several TV shows and even getting HBO's "Real Sports" to do a feature segment on his situation.

But despite her best efforts, Myers says White refused to pay his bills -- $3,200-per-month -- and now she's going after him for 18 months of work ... plus other related fees, totaling $73,153.25.

Meantime, White's NBA career has seemingly fizzled ... he was recently dropped by the Sacramento Kings after failing to impress on their D-league squad.

One other note -- Myers says when she was initially hired, there was a plan in place to build White out as an influential style and music figure.

God, I wish I could buy him for what he's worth and sell him for what hethinks he's worth.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/07/royce-white-lawsuit-publicist-real-sports/

The woman who claims she engineered the intense P.R. offensive to save Royce White's NBA career says the former 1st round draft pick is totally screwing her over -- refusing to pay more than $70k in bills ... TMZ Sports has learned.

China Myers is suing White -- claiming she was hired back in 2012 when he was drafted by the Houston Rockets with a mission to strengthen his image and reputation.

Of course, White famously battled with the Rockets -- claiming they didn't make the necessary accommodations for his mental health issues ... which included an anxiety disorder that made him afraid to fly.

Myers says her P.R. company went into overdrive to save his image -- booking him on several TV shows and even getting HBO's "Real Sports" to do a feature segment on his situation.

But despite her best efforts, Myers says White refused to pay his bills -- $3,200-per-month -- and now she's going after him for 18 months of work ... plus other related fees, totaling $73,153.25.

Meantime, White's NBA career has seemingly fizzled ... he was recently dropped by the Sacramento Kings after failing to impress on their D-league squad.

One other note -- Myers says when she was initially hired, there was a plan in place to build White out as an influential style and music figure.

Considering what is current image is right now, I don't blame Royce for not thinking she is deserving of the money

Does anybody doubt he was stealing computers from dorm rooms? Glad he's not an alumnus.

Isn't that like the 10th time Dr. Don has said that line? I guess people ignored him the previous times ha.

It's worth repeating...the profit margin is getting wider.:)

LOL. That very well could be but it was NEVER more appropriate :D

Haha true. When I see Dr. Don made a post I just usually assume it says something like "so many experts, so little expertise," something about beer, or word for word what he said above. It's almost always one of those things. At least he's consistent :)

Does anybody doubt he was stealing computers from dorm rooms? Glad he's not an alumnus.

The story I heard (unconfirmed, but I trust the source) was that he & his crew were at the dorm (as I understand it he had already been kicked out of living at two separate dorms in this short time) & his boys robbed some girl's laptop, not that Royce personally stole it.

Allegedly the issue was that Royce, when questioned by police basically said he knew who stole it but that he wasn't a snitch, but in a much less humble way that included smirks & maybe a little taunting of the police. Again, this is just what I heard so ignore it if you like, there is no way to post a link proving it, but the way I heard it was that maybe his arrogance is why the police drug it out so long, not some random persecution.

Seriously? She can only do so much when he acts like an idiot over and over and over and over and over.

Considering what is current image is right now, I don't blame Royce for not thinking she is deserving of the money

Also, you can't hire someone, make them do work for that long, and then decide you don't want to pay them...

I think I'm gonna blame Royce for that one, some good PR won't help you if you're not going to help yourself

Before anyone else quotes me, I should point out I was joking and that I could care less about Royce white or this case

Sent from my LIFE PLAY using Tapatalk

Top Bottom