***OFFICIAL LOUISIANA AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Quick reminder that your identity is not in anyway linked to Gopher Football and you can choose not to have an opinion about this game or this season. Love you guys.

Looking forward to an 8 play, 39 yard drive ending in a punt from the 36.

Louisiana is still +160 in live betting if you want to profit.

Is Redding really our best kick returner ? Not special …..

Crazy after how good the D has been in recent years to see them struggling this badly. Coverage in the secondary has been horrible with wide open receivers all over the place.

Not sure how they fix it but they gotta figure something out because that first drive was a continuation of what we we saw in the 4th quarter against Northwestern.

Are you fucking kidding me?

The fact Bryce Williams is gonna get 30 carries today is stupid. He’s slow and doesn’t make tacklers miss.

Crazy after how good the D has been in recent years to see them struggling this badly. Coverage in the secondary has been horrible with wide open receivers all over the place.

Not sure how they fix it but they gotta figure something out because that first drive was a continuation of what we we saw in the 4th quarter against Northwestern.
Wouldn't surprise me if they started to tune out

Well well well here's my short yardage Cole Kramer. Can't help that the line sucked.

Disgusting start. Fleck has a lot to answer for. Embarrassing the crap he pulled this week. Team looks awful.

Top Bottom