***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

And just like that, in the blink of an eye, we are down by eight. I’ve seen this show too many times.

There's that streak of bad plays that loses games for these guys. Playing better but...
The series starts with Garcia missing a FT, then Ola Joseph fails to pass to an open Payne, then two threes by Maryland and it's an 8 point run....so far.

Edit: 15 point run until Henley hits...ugh.

He never does. It’s odd
The amount of dumb plays this squad makes per game is truly amazing.

Can it all be attributed to youth? I would say at this point of the season that is an excuse.

Gophers are a team with a low overall basketball IQ.

There's that streak of bad plays that loses games for these guys. Playing better but...
The series starts with Garcia missing a FT, then Ola Joseph fails to pass to an open Payne, then two threes by Maryland and it's an 8 point run....so far.

You forgot Payne going against a double team instead of passing out.

Is Battle playing? I’m passively watching and he has taken 1 shot and has 1 rebound.

Oh Is this team painful to watch - poor shooting, poor defense, turnovers and throw in a bunch of ticky tack fouls and we have another rerun of a beat down - same every game - where is Pilgram telling us we just need to recruit and wait this out for a few years - hopeless

Top Bottom