The program is still trending up, but 2022 was a giant missed opportunity

Agreed Tony. Next year's schedule looks tough but I think Athan could be that QB to elevate our offence assuming the play calling joins the 21st century

Agreed. That Brohm wins the West before PJ. smh.
It’s almost like both are really good coaches and when Brohms team had injury bug fleck had more success and when flecks does Brohm has more success

can't go back and play the games again. just have to live with the results.

besides, if we went back in time, we could create all kinds of time paradoxes and that never ends well in science-fiction movies. don't want to mess with the space-time continuum.

We have the Axe and Brokem Chair. Lost the Bell and PIG 2-2 is a lot better than going O-fer. Can't keep looking back at what could have been. All you can do is learn from it. ROW theBoat, Ski U Mah and Go Gophers!

besides, if we went back in time, we could create all kinds of time paradoxes and that never ends well in science-fiction movies. don't want to mess with the space-time continuum.
At the beginning of the year I said anything less than the west is disappointing
Anything that’s 8 or more is a success

This is a disappointing success no doubt in my mind

If this is as good as it gets it still represents an improvement. Maybe some day we will have everything bounce our way and win the west but this still tastes good

This is the truth (as adapted from The Terminator)...

'The future has not been written. There is no fate but what the Gophers make for themselves.'

As a hockey fan that occasionally watches football historically my minimum requirements for a decent season have been to beat the badgers and also finish ahead of them. With that in mind even with overall disappointment Fleck is doing what other recent coaches didn't.

Love the W! Either way though the fact that the Gophers executed a legit passing attack brightens the mood! I think a lot of the frustration comes from “what the hell are we gonna do without Mo next year”. PJ changed his best today and I thank him.

Love the W! Either way though the fact that the Gophers executed a legit passing attack brightens the mood! I think a lot of the frustration comes from “what the hell are we gonna do without Mo next year”. PJ changed his best today and I thank him.
Certainly more future hope!

Too soon Bro

Learn to take the temperature of the board before posting something like this in the future kiddo

Improve your Best
Purdue just won the west. What they posted couldn't be more true if they tried.

Good grief.

If we're at the place where:

• Winning roadies vs Michigan State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin all in the same year
  • Retaining the Axe for the first time in almost 30 years
  • Going 3-2 with a freshman QB in Big Ten play
  • Giving up 1 TD per game all year with the starting D
  • Blowing out our opponent by at least 4 TD in half the games

equals a giant missed opportunity...then I think things are in pretty good shape.

Purdue just won the west. What they posted couldn't be more true if they tried.

Good grief.

Wait... PURDUE won the West?!?!

I was told that if Iowa beat Minnesota, IOWA would win the West!

What the bloody hell....?!?!

• Winning roadies vs Michigan State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin all in the same year

equals a giant missed opportunity...then I think things are in pretty good shape.

THANK YOU!

Also, a record of 8-5 or 9-4.

If that's a disappointment, we've come a long way as a program.

MSU, Nebraska, and Wisconsin all suck this year though. This is not the years of the past.

Wait... PURDUE won the West?!?!

I was told that if Iowa beat Minnesota, IOWA would win the West!

What the bloody hell....?!?!
They would have had the qb not been hurt. I didn't know that would happen. What the bloody hell.

I was told to stick with Tanner if healthy by someone.

We all have our ticks, I guess.

They would have had the qb not been hurt. I didn't know that would happen. What the bloody hell.

I was told to stick with Tanner if healthy by someone.

We all have our ticks, I guess.

Ummmm... I think you mean 'tics', although... who knows? Maybe you actually suffering from some sort of infestation.

Top Bottom