Juwan Howard

When Wisky played Indiana last week, Indiana skipped the handshake line, something was going to break out there based on the dust ups during the game. Juwan would have been wise to follow Mike Woodson's path in this case.
See my previous post.

I heard PJ is leading candidate to become Michigan’s next coach.

Wow....Howard clearly doesn't get it....protect himself? You gotta be f...in kidding me. What he needed to do was say he was sorry for losing his cool but clearly he doesn't see it that way. Wisconsin isn't blameless by any stretch of the imagination but Howard doesn't get it if this is his honest take on the situation and how it played out.

I agree with most of the takes. Clearly you cannot do what Howard did, there is simply nothing that was done or could have been said to justify that. I do think firing him is maybe a bit harsh although I would understand the concept. I also don't think it's 100% out of the realm of possibility that they have called Beilien and said ahh hey if we do this would you be open to a return? If he said no I can't see him being fired. Maybe that didn't happen but I think its more than possible.

That said, Wisconsin, are you kidding me? My lanta they are playing this off like they are the victim of the biggest crime ever. They wanted to rub it in, you are up 15 with 15 sec left spare me the concern about 1 turnover. And I guarantee you Krabbenhoft said something to him. Again does not justify that response but certainly doesn't help the situation. Then you have the other coach going full DX on them with the suck it chop to the groin. They always have been and always will be a program that wants to be considered a power house in everything and when they aren't they cry like babies. I'm sure in 15 years when Davison is still there as a grad assistant he will do something similar. It's why I will always hate Wisconsin more than Iowa, the Badgers are in a tier with the NO Saints for teams I despise 🤣

I don’t know about you, but I don’t shake with my left hand like Gard did when he approached/grabbed Howard. Again, both parties need to walk the line and go to the showers.

Nothing more disrespectful than offering a left hand shake.

Davison does dirty over and over. No punishment. Juwan? Give him the Davison plan.

A heated game, and the coaches argued, and Howard threw an open hand punch that did nothing.

It's like it's national news or something.

Good grief. It's basically a nothing burger.

Indiana skipped the handshake line with Gophers too. I'm going to guess they do that all of the time? Not sure though, I don't watch many Indiana games.
I follow the U and IU, they didn't skip the handshake line against Michigan State. I think with the U it was Covid concerns at that time. I'll keep an eye when IU comes to town next Sunday.

Nothing justifies Coach Howard's head slap and then his clueless response. No doubt there is much more to the story as you can see Gard yipping away @ Howard. I always love to blame WI. and I still think they escalated the situation instead of walking away but Howard seems to lack the temperament to coach.

When Wisky played Indiana last week, Indiana skipped the handshake line, something was going to break out there based on the dust ups during the game. Juwan would have been wise to follow Mike Woodson's path in this case.
Seems like Wisconsin being $$&hats is the common denominator.

I don’t see Juwan Howard getting fired but Michigan should sit him down for the rest of this year.
My buddy who is deeply connected to Michigan athletics and is close to the AD said Manuel will not fire Howard. What he will likely do is add on to the conference penalty once it’s announced.

Did anybody see anybody from wisconsin do something they shouldnt have? Will someone be suspended from them on wednesday? I didnt really see much from wisconsin, but im sure the big ten will see something i didnt!

Honestly rewatching video, gaard should get a one game suspension for laying hands. Howard should get 10 minimum. If I’m Michigan he’s gone.
And the Wisconsin coach initiates the issue by grabbing Howard as he's walking by.

Interesting week coming up. I'm sure all officials are rolling their eyes, stating oh boy and here we go again.

Top Bottom