Juwan Howard

Threw a punch at the Wisconsin assistant coach (Krabbenhoft) in the handshake line. Brawl breaks out afterwards. It was ugly.

Krabbenhoft likely deserves to be punched but classless by Juwan. Could be the end of the Juwan Howard era
My daughter told me she read Howard had to be held back from a fight last year too.

Howard will be gone if Michigan has any dignity

Minnetonka fired an assistant for as much
Worse yet- this isn't Juwan's first go at this. Didn't he get involved in an issue last year? Obviously, he can't control himself. To top it off- he hasn't exactly done a fine coaching job this year. He may be on his way out.

Howard was likely pissed because Gard called a timeout inside 30 seconds up big when Michigan was still pressing Wisconsin's scrubs. It was a fairly clean game so I can't think of anything else that would have set him off.

Howard was likely pissed because Gard called a timeout inside 30 seconds up big when Michigan was still pressing Wisconsin's scrubs. It was a fairly clean game so I can't think of anything else that would have set him off.
PJ fleck should’ve punched Brian ferentz in 2020

EDIT
Just kidding

Michigan was pressing full court. Time out by Gard is justified. Howard is a jerk. I'd love to blame this on Wisconsin...but not this time.

He’s a privileged asshat?

Howard will be fired before dinner tonight. Bye bye Juju.

Michigan was pressing full court. Time out by Gard is justified. Howard is a jerk. I'd love to blame this on Wisconsin...but not this time.
Michigan had starters in the game right till the end pressing the Badgers physics majors. I think Gard called the TO to give a middle finger to Michigan. Both coaches were being stupid.

A coach hit another coach. I’m not sure the closed fist or open hand is the issue. Maybe from a legal standpoint but the optics are the same.
Not only that but a head coach threw the first punch. Howard is done at Michigan.

Top Bottom