2020-2021 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Bubble team Indiana loses at home to Michigan State 78-71.
Very disappointed with Archie Miller to not build a winner. He is in trouble and if Stevens wants out of Boston or they are done with him he can have the IU job.

This Michigan v ohio game is a dandy. Equally great is Kevin Harlen calling the game. "People are falling down like pins in a bowling alley."

Michigan showing they are the cream of the crop in the B1G. Huge win at Columbus.

Archie's brother at AZ is on a hotter seat.
The expectations there are as high as they are at IN and not only is he not meeting expectations on the court but the NCAA is very likely to drop a dime on him and the program.
His agent was able to get AZ to agree even if Miller is fired for cause he still gets his buy out!

So you’re saying Brad Stevens is available????? (quickly headed over to the Home Run Hire thread to update my entry).
Where did I say he was available ! He has made it known that the only college dream job he ever had has always been IU.

Where did I say he was available ! He has made it known that the only college dream job he ever had has always been IU.

You didn’t say it but you certainly intimated it.

And even if he is available I was joking in my original reply knowing there’s no chance in hell he would ever coach the Gophers.

Very disappointed with Archie Miller to not build a winner. He is in trouble and if Stevens wants out of Boston or they are done with him he can have the IU job.

Can IU afford to pay Archie's $10 million+ buyout?

This Michigan v ohio game is a dandy. Equally great is Kevin Harlen calling the game. "People are falling down like pins in a bowling alley."

Awesome game between two heavyweights. That was about tournament-like intensity from both sides, and just such a high level of basketball all the way around. I think either of those teams (and absofrickenlutely Illinois) are capable of going a long, long way in March.

Illinois currently down 49-31 at MSU. Game before ours....73-66 against NW. Game before that....77-72 at Nebraska. And they beat us by 31........
Spartens are playing pretty tough D. That usually helps a lot.. I watched the Nebraska game and the Huskers were also very good defensively that night. You gotta defend in the Big Ten!

Spartens are playing pretty tough D. That usually helps a lot.. I watched the Nebraska game and the Huskers were also very good defensively that night. You gotta defend in the Big Ten!
Sparty will make the Dance and win at least one game. Book it.

Gophers fall to 11th place with Sparty's win. Temporarily at least.

Musselman's Razorbacks knock off #6 Alabama at home tonight. The pretty much lead throughout except for a short stint after the half. Not sure Coyle could pry him from Arkansas at this point.

Good night for the Gophs.

Win tomorrow and avoid our own bad loss and things are ok.

Musselman's Razorbacks knock off #6 Alabama at home tonight. The pretty much lead throughout except for a short stint after the half. Not sure Coyle could pry him from Arkansas at this point.

Musselman makes 1/4 what Calipari does. That doesn’t matter but I found it interesting.

That was a super fun game to watch. It'll be interesting to watch some of these SEC teams in the tournament. Think their lack of defense and reliance on shooting will lead to early exits....but we'll see.

Sparty will make the Dance and win at least one game. Book it.
Sparty knocks of Illinois and OSU back to back. Weakling Wednesday might be all but assured for the Gophers.

Top Bottom