***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin NEW YEARS EVE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If I was a betting man I would take the Gophers and the 8.5 as fast as I could. I really think Badgers match up poorly with Minnesota. The Badgers have had trouble with opponents big men and perimeter penetration. I have watched their perimeter players get beaten often, which is bread and butter for Minnesota. Plus I don't think they have one guy who can stop Carr, they will have to help and that will create openings for others.
Agree. That line is just to draw equal betting. I am taking the points and a teaser on the win. Said before the season we have a better roster. Now we show we have a better team. Terrible match up for UW.

Need to keep the Skunks off the 3 point line and Carr needs to dominate the PG battle against Trice. Like our chances in this game, we have the better athletes for sure.

Game is looking a lot like Illinois....Cannot shoot on the road for whatever the reason

yikes. offense didn't get off the bus. Luckily defense is playing so far. Have to stick with it. Some shots will start to fall. Can't let them get away from us early while the shooting is cold

Gach really has gotten himself out of control frequently. Also Eric Curry needs to realize that Potter shoots 3s. Didn't close out at all

Top Bottom