***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Thank you all for putting up with my surliness tonight. I was hoping that this team would be a point of optimism this year, but it just another symptom of 2020.

I'm starting to question Fleck as a coach... making some questionable calls in this game and previous games. The game is way out of reach, how is he not using this time to get his young players some experience. I mean, maybe he knows the season is out of reach so he's adding stats for Bateman and Mo... I guess but hope to heavens they don't get injured with the game so far out of reach.
He is a motivational speaker that relies on his coordinators for success....At least Brewster didnt run down the sidelines after the quarter.

You just know Kirk is muttering all kinds of racisms over there with that dumb little smirk

Yes but I shouldn’t right? This is the year Pitino finally has all the pieces in place. Set up for years of success. 👍

Fleck overall win %: 57%; Big ten win %: 42%
Pitino overall: 54%; Big Ten: 37%

Pitino only slightly worse. Strikingly similar. By the end of this season they may be identical.

2-6 for the season, beat hapless Nebraska is the toilet bowl 2.0.

Honestly cannot fathom who would be 3rd last place in the East. Rutgers? Mich State? Penn St? In any case, will be on the road (I think?) and will be a loss. 2-7, no bowl game, awful season

It's entirely possible there won't be any bowl games this year outside the CFP.

It's entirely possible there won't be any bowl games this year outside the CFP.
Frankly, I'm surprised they're even trying. At most, I expected some sort of bubble with 4-5 games for TV in Indy or something. Regular bowl games are about fans and tourism money.

The good news for Tanner Morgan is that when Mike Sanford made Jordan Love regress last year he still got to be a 1st round pick.

Well that disgusting embarrassment of a game is over.

At the rate the virus is increasing, Midwest in particular, simple binary exponentiation means there is probably only a game or two left of this, tops.

Top Bottom