Official 2017 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

If the coaching change is a factor, I'm surprised he isn't giving Wake Forest a look. Then again, maybe this has nothing to do with that.

I also wonder if academic issues might be in play. He has offers from Oklahoma, Michigan State and Louisville, yet he's visiting Colorado State and Illinois?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creamer is one we need to keep. Yes he was recruited by Claeys and Sawvel, but one thing is certain, they knew how to evaluate talent at that position.

But not character

Gaelin Elmore, Cedric Thompson, Carter Coughlin, Mitch Leidner, Jonah Pirsig, Demarius Travis - Character
I would ask if you would like a longer list of high character guys recruited during their time, but this is a 2017 recruiting thread.

If the coaching change is a factor, I'm surprised he isn't giving Wake Forest a look. Then again, maybe this has nothing to do with that.

I also wonder if academic issues might be in play. He has offers from Oklahoma, Michigan State and Louisville, yet he's visiting Colorado State and Illinois?

Illinois is a far superior school to any of the three you mentioned, so I think the better guess is probably that those offers aren't commitable anymore.

Or, why isn't wake forest looking at him? Definitely in agreement that something doesn't seem right about it all. Sawvel was all over his other CB recruit he had here. Let the little drama queen go to Col St and see how he likes it. We are gonna lock down Beck's teammate this weekend anyway.

Or, why isn't wake forest looking at him? Definitely in agreement that something doesn't seem right about it all. Sawvel was all over his other CB recruit he had here. Let the little drama queen go to Col St and see how he likes it. We are gonna lock down Beck's teammate this weekend anyway.

Need more than just him- he'd be the only "true" CB recruit with Estes POSSIBLY being moved there. This would leave us with only, if things go as expected this week, a little-used sophomore, a redshirt freshman, the 2 recruits, possibly Shenault and very unlikely in my opinion Durr.

Well, I doubt he's coming. Now he's changed his Twitter banner from the photo of TCF Bank Stadium to a photo of Betty White covering her eyes.

Take him is he wants to be here, but don't lose any sleep if he doesn't.

The warning signs are there. All about me and attention. Walk away PJF, walk away.

Need more than just him- he'd be the only "true" CB recruit with Estes POSSIBLY being moved there. This would leave us with only, if things go as expected this week, a little-used sophomore, a redshirt freshman, the 2 recruits, possibly Shenault and very unlikely in my opinion Durr.

Douglas is an option too, I don't care if they are giving him a shot at wr. If they need someone to play CB they will throw someone in, and he looks very capable. Estes will likely see time. Also I don't know what we have for walk-ons. Lots of time for fleck to find guys still. Kill found some gems after signing day.

Didn't realize Fleck had an in-home visit with Jafar lined up too, this week. Would be great if we can lock him down. Armstrong came away from the OV saying that he was really impressed with Fleck's and Simon's abilities to develop WR's in particular.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Didn't realize Fleck had an in-home visit with Jafar lined up too, this week. Would be great if we can lock him down. Armstrong came away from the OV saying that he was really impressed with Fleck's and Simon's abilities to develop WR's in particular.

I'm a little concerned about picking up a Disney bad guy who has no track record of winning....

Maleficent at least pulled off some good stunts...

I'm a little concerned about picking up a Disney bad guy who has no track record of winning....

Maleficent at least pulled off some good stunts...

Depends. Is Iago part of the deal? Wisecracking parrots don't come easy these days. Plus, he has phenomenal cosmic powers.

The warning signs are there. All about me and attention. Walk away PJF, walk away.

the hypocrites are out. You lames pay attention to these kids then try to attack their character for supposedly enjoying said attention as if its a bad thing or some character flaw for a 17-18 year old kid to enjoy having people from all over the country wanting you to play for their team.

the hypocrites are out. You lames pay attention to these kids then try to attack their character for supposedly enjoying said attention as if its a bad thing or some character flaw for a 17-18 year old kid to enjoy having people from all over the country wanting you to play for their team.

In a team sport, seeking attention for oneself is generally frowned upon. Were you not aware of this?

Other than the fact I don't follow or pay attention to them - other than what I see on GH.

Don't forget everyone is thrilled with getting Beck who just did the same thing to TT.

The kid made up going on a visit to a school. How did he think that was going to turn out for him?

Top Bottom