I Hope This is Nothing, but.........

And so it begins...

It'll be interesting to see if this is it, or if there is more discipline coming.

Not trying to stir the pot here, but Dorsey's anything but an angel child. I've seen some of the other things he does at parties, and it's not something you'd be proud at all to see from someone who represents the University. He's not particularly respectful to some of the university officials either. That being said, it's not like he's some anomaly among 18-22 year old college athletes either. Nor do I think he should be punished as such when many other athletes are engaging in such behavior. I for one think if he can keep his shenanigans out of the spotlight and stay relatively in order, he'll have an excellent career for the Gophers.

Bringing up the ball tonight for the Golden Gophers will be Gaston Diediou according to Amelia. Yah baby.

Okay, I understand the point you are trying to make but I don't understand why you are coming off so strongly. And, despite your efforts, I think you are wrong.

Regardless of how it got posted, we now know (through vague references on here) that Kevin Dorsey was in multiple videos having a three way. Assuming he didn't post it, I'm not offended by his actions personally and am not judging his overall character because of this incident.

Now, however, am I less likely to leave my daughter in the hands of an individual who I know to have been sexually promiscuous in the recent history? Absolutely. No matter how it got posted, he was in a situation in which he found himself in a room with at least three other people while having sex. I don't want my daughter to be influenced in any way by a person who has these values towards sexual actions. Pretty simple in my mind.

So continue to defend Kevin for being sexually active, but don't presume to tell others who to put in front of their kids as a role model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old is Pitino's daughter? How does that relate to Dorsey and his sexual activity? Are you insinuating that Dorsey would some how corrupt Pitino's daughter? Maybe even molest her because he's some sex monster? If you eliminate all the people who like to have sex for a model, then you'd only have Tim Tebow left to babysit your kid.

Kind of interesting how anyone who isn't on the Gopher beat in the media had no idea what this was about. Even Rayno was clueless. I guess now we know that the media doesn't read message boards.

Kind of interesting how anyone who isn't on the Gopher beat in the media had no idea what this was about. Even Rayno was clueless. I guess now we know that the media doesn't read message boards.

I'm guessing Marcus and Ryan James knew the rumors but not the discipline. Amelia, I'm positive, knew nothing.

That's such an indictment of the beat reporters. They never break news. It is almost always broken here. This story was sitting out there for two days, but she was busy chasing Big Foot and planning summer vacations.

I'm guessing Marcus and Ryan James knew the rumors but not the discipline. Amelia, I'm positive, knew nothing.

Yup. Marcus, Ryan, and Kyle are in the know. Not sure what Amelia was doing the last couple days. It is the weekend, but still.

How old is Pitino's daughter? How does that relate to Dorsey and his sexual activity? Are you insinuating that Dorsey would some how corrupt Pitino's daughter? Maybe even molest her because he's some sex monster? If you eliminate all the people who like to have sex for a model, then you'd only have Tim Tebow left to babysit your kid.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Get off the molestation. You are the only one suggesting that.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Get off the molestation. You are the only one suggesting that.

So then what's the character issue that you speak of on Dorsey?

So then what's the character issue that you speak of on Dorsey?

Read the post where I explained it. Or the one directly above this.

Okay, I understand the point you are trying to make but I don't understand why you are coming off so strongly. And, despite your efforts, I think you are wrong.

Regardless of how it got posted, we now know (through vague references on here) that Kevin Dorsey was in multiple videos having a three way. Assuming he didn't post it, I'm not offended by his actions personally and am not judging his overall character because of this incident.

Now, however, am I less likely to leave my daughter in the hands of an individual who I know to have been sexually promiscuous in the recent history? Absolutely. No matter how it got posted, he was in a situation in which he found himself in a room with at least three other people while having sex. I don't want my daughter to be influenced in any way by a person who has these values towards sexual actions. Pretty simple in my mind.

So continue to defend Kevin for being sexually active, but don't presume to tell others who to put in front of their kids as a role model.

My man two things:

1. Only a fool puts someone they have no personal relationship with in front of their kids as a role model.

2. If your daughter can be influenced into a gang bang.......dog.....you have far larger problems than worrying about a complete strangers morality.[emoji15]

how has Amelia or Marcus not tweeted any direct quotes from Pitino regarding this situation

My man two things:

1. Only a fool puts someone they have no personal relationship with in front of their kids as a role model.

2. If your daughter can be influenced into a gang bang.......dog.....you have far larger problems than worrying about a complete strangers morality.[emoji15]

Edit: Oh nvm.

My man two things:

If your daughter can be influenced into a gang bang.......dog.....you have far larger problems[emoji15]

So if your son can be influenced into having sex with two girls you have far bigger problems? I'm not a father of daughters, but the double standard doesn't make sense to me.

Does anyone know what Dorsey's first suspension was all about?
Going off memory I think it was just stated as failure to meet academic requirements or something like that. Believe Pitino commented on it that post game conference and said it was a minor thing they needed to get corrected my guess would be something like just skipping classes.

So if your son can be influenced into having sex with two girls you have far bigger problems? I'm not a father of daughters, but the double standard doesn't is well with me.

What double standard? Ask the question and allow me to answer before you determine my position.

So if your son can be influenced into having sex with two girls you have far bigger problems? I'm not a father of daughters, but the double standard doesn't is well with me.

I'm a father of daughters...

These guys are not just regular college students with active sex lives. They're scholorship athletes who represent the university. Their job is to go to class, play ball & not embarrass the university. Clearly they failed on the last count.

Spin it anyway you like, this is not just a normal thing being blown out of proportion. With our history of rapes, sexual assaults and inappropriate sexual conduct (admin as well as players!) this is the LAST thing we need right now. Especially during a long, losing season where the coach is already taking a ton of heat. If you think this stuff won't be brought up by opposing coaches on the recruiting trail you're nuts.

Still, I want to win so I'm fine with the "my baby never did nothing" mother-in-denial routine. Kevin is the real victim here. Poor kid had his phone stolen and isn't getting the sympathy he deserves. :)

Top Bottom