Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Default I Hope This is Nothing, but.........

Apparently Dorsey posted a couple of videos to his twitter account, then deleted his entire account shortly after. I was too late to view the content of the videos, but someone did and forwarded them to Doogie.

Saw them. Hoped nothing would show up about them. They're not good. And they include more than Dorsey.

3. Default

What was on them?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have a feeling if they were a bigger deal mr wolfson would be making a bigger deal out of it.

I really don't feel comfortable saying on here. As I fan, I hoped nothing would come of it, so i don't want to layout the details. It's not illegal (hopefully). Use your imagination. College kids...

Quote Originally Posted by gall0249 View Post
    I really don't feel comfortable saying on here. As I fan, I hoped nothing would come of it, so i don't want to layout the details. It's not illegal (hopefully). Use your imagination. College kids...
    Kevin is a ladies man.

for the love of gosh, just share what was on there. why else post in the thread?

For those who saw the video, if it is more then Dorsey how many more players are we talking about.
    Rah!

anyone who followed dorseys' twitter when he was in hs, wouldn't be surprised by anything he posts. he didn't have much of a filter, or much of an interest in the feelings of how women may be portrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Winasota Gopher View Post
    Kevin is a ladies man.
    Did you see the video, does it have anything to do with a female friend or are you just throwing that out there?

First video featured a different player, couldn't really see the other person. 2nd video featured Dorsey, couldn't really see the other person.

Quote Originally Posted by HOOP DREAMS View Post
    Did you see the video, does it have anything to do with a female friend or are you just throwing that out there?
    I did not see the video. Going off of the " college kids" comment and the hopefully not illegal nature of the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by gall0249 View Post
    First video featured a different player, couldn't really see the other person. 2nd video featured Dorsey, couldn't really see the other person.
    You're a wuss.

Edit: let me just say I wish you would have said nothing as id rather, whatever this is, not get out. But since doogie allegedly has seen it, it's going to get out. So why spoon feed little comments on here about the nature of this video? Especially under the guise of not being comfortable sharing it....
    Last edited by Winasota Gopher; 02-26-2016 at 10:22 PM.

It was Dorsey banging a girl from behind while someone else was in front of the girl. Tag team. Fully graphic. Not good.

* Full disclosure: I didn't actually see the video, just recounting what posters who did see it on GI are saying.
    Last edited by Costa Rican Gopher; 02-26-2016 at 10:30 PM.

That wasn't Dorsey.