I Hope This is Nothing, but.........

The guy who notified Doogie claims to have a copy, but won't send it to anyone.

Take it for as much as you can trust random people on the Internet.

Really makes you wonder what he's doing with the video then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said.

If half the stuff I did between 18-25 became known I would:

A. Spent some time incarcerated
B. Be unemployable (certainly not in management.
C. Not married (my wife would have NEVER went out with me, let alone married me).
D. Been forced into therapy of some sort[emoji15]
E. Family embarrassment (more so than now).
F. My kids would laugh in my face whenever I give them advice (currently they wait until I leave the room).
G. Been the subject of at least one 60 minutes episode.

Post of the month. And the month is almost over!

Amelia has a new blog post with a 2:00pm time stamp, a Pitino quote from today and no mention of trouble, just bowling and togetherness. Interesting.

It seems GH is about the only place there is chatter about this. Given student privacy and the fact that the video was deleted, I'm not sure there's anything for the 'mainstream' media guys to run with here...

If there was anything to this story it would be on the front page of the Strib today. They LOVE a good Gopher scandal.

If there was anything to this story it would be on the front page of the Strib today. They LOVE a good Gopher scandal.

We will know at 7:00 tonight by who is on the court and who is not. That is my guess.

Some media slobs may be waiting to break the story until after Dorsey and the other player (?) actually play vs Illinois.

Does Dorsey get to babysit Pitino's daughter?

(Believe he said previously that he only recruits players that he would trust to babysit his daughter)

Sent from my keyboard using fingers.

Does Dorsey get to babysit Pitino's daughter?

(Believe he said previously that he only recruits players that he would trust to babysit his daughter)

Sent from my keyboard using fingers.

Seriously? What you are insinuating, even if you are being sarcastic, is pretty sick. It might be one of your sick fantasies, but don't insinuate it and use someone else's name.

How dare any of you judge Dorsey without knowing the full truth or story. Sure, he may be sexually active at the U, but that means nothing. Maybe someone got a hold of his phone and found his videos on the phone and posted them. Maybe his friends alerted him to how the videos were posted and he got twitter to delete his whole account. To me, it's not really a big deal unless what happened on was rape.

We will know at 7:00 tonight by who is on the court and who is not. That is my guess.

Ya, this is how I feel.

Unless we decide to be like the Vikings and let a guy play only to suspend him the next day. I wouldn't recommend that.

Seriously? What you are insinuating, even if you are being sarcastic, is pretty sick. It might be one of your sick fantasies, but don't insinuate it and use someone else's name.

How dare any of you judge Dorsey without knowing the full truth or story. Sure, he may be sexually active at the U, but that means nothing. Maybe someone got a hold of his phone and found his videos on the phone and posted them. Maybe his friends alerted him to how the videos were posted and he got twitter to delete his whole account. To me, it's not really a big deal unless what happened on was rape.

Whoa. How you took Nate's comment is NOT how I took it. I read it as Nate saying Coach Pitino only recruits good guys - guys he would trust to babysit his children and therefore Dorsey must be a good kid and not one who would publicly tweet out a video letting the world in on his sexcapades.

Whoa, dude.

IF this is true, I see it as a judgement issue. I don't think anyone is suggesting that college athletes can't or shouldn't have sex - but if you're having sex in front of a cell phone or camera, you have to be smart enough to realize that there's a chance of that video getting out.

You've got to be smart enough to stop and think - if this gets out, what are the consequences. And, let's face it - Dorsey is not some anonymous college student - he's a D1 scholarship athlete. In this day and age, any D1 scholarship athlete needs to understand that he or she is in the public eye, and any mistake is going to be on the public record.

If Dorsey wants to do 3-ways all night long, that's his choice. Just don't do it in front of a camera.

Beyond the issue of his basketball career, there's the rest of his life to think about. I don't think that's something that looks good on a job application or resume.

Whoa. How you took Nate's comment is NOT how I took it. I read it as Nate saying Coach Pitino only recruits good guys - guys he would trust to babysit his children and therefore Dorsey must be a good kid and not one who would publicly tweet out a video letting the world in on his sexcapades.

Whoa, dude.

And what would a 18+ kid, whom has done nothing wrong other than being sexually active, have anything to do with being a good guy or not? The only connection would be the sexual connotation. Had this issue been about Dorsey stealing crab legs or doing drugs, then I could see the "daughter" angle... but Dorsey has done nothing wrong here but have sex, and somehow it was exposed to the public, and now he's being judged as a good guy or bad guy?

I bet most of the people who have issue with this are the ones that wish it was their video that got out.

And what would a 18+ kid, whom has done nothing wrong other than being sexually active, have anything to do with being a good guy or not? The only connection would be the sexual connotation. Had this issue been about Dorsey stealing crab legs or doing drugs, then I could see the "daughter" angle... but Dorsey has done nothing wrong here but have sex, and somehow it was exposed to the public, and now he's being judged as a good guy or bad guy?

I bet most of the people who have issue with this are the ones that wish it was their video that got out.

Or are upset they didnt get to see it....

There is no proof of wrong.
But if any of the other people in the video did not give their consent to being filmed and to have the video sent to the public domain it may not just be wrong but a crime.
Also any particpant must have been of legal age and gave unimpaired consent to the sex.

There is no proof of wrong.
But if any of the other people in the video did not give their consent to being filmed and to have the video sent to the public domain it may not just be wrong but a crime.
Also any particpant must have been of legal age and gave unimpaired consent to the sex.

hotels-com-spring-break-sale-captain-obvious-workout-leg-lift-large-8.jpg

Okay, I understand the point you are trying to make but I don't understand why you are coming off so strongly. And, despite your efforts, I think you are wrong.

Regardless of how it got posted, we now know (through vague references on here) that Kevin Dorsey was in multiple videos having a three way. Assuming he didn't post it, I'm not offended by his actions personally and am not judging his overall character because of this incident.

Now, however, am I less likely to leave my daughter in the hands of an individual who I know to have been sexually promiscuous in the recent history? Absolutely. No matter how it got posted, he was in a situation in which he found himself in a room with at least three other people while having sex. I don't want my daughter to be influenced in any way by a person who has these values towards sexual actions. Pretty simple in my mind.

So continue to defend Kevin for being sexually active, but don't presume to tell others who to put in front of their kids as a role model.

Okay, I understand the point you are trying to make but I don't understand why you are coming off so strongly. And, despite your efforts, I think you are wrong.

Regardless of how it got posted, we now know (through vague references on here) that Kevin Dorsey was in multiple videos having a three way. Assuming he didn't post it, I'm not offended by his actions personally and am not judging his overall character because of this incident.

Now, however, am I less likely to leave my daughter in the hands of an individual who I know to have been sexually promiscuous in the recent history? Absolutely. No matter how it got posted, he was in a situation in which he found himself in a room with at least three other people while having sex. I don't want my daughter to be influenced in any way by a person who has these values towards sexual actions. Pretty simple in my mind.

So continue to defend Kevin for being sexually active, but don't presume to tell others who to put in front of their kids as a role model.

Do you ask all of the teen-agers who babysit your kids if they are still virgins ?

Do you ask all of the teen-agers who babysit your kids if they are still virgins ?

Can't say I do. But why wouldn't I use all the knowledge I had to make a decision?

Agree 100%. How about some moral character?

Top Bottom