Zagzebski

wait!what?

Reaction score
National TV exposure this weekend. Can almost bet Konrad "I am a Gopher" Zagzebski is watching the game.
He has changed his mind before....who knows.

haha he is not a QB...he is a LB who screwed the Gophas over big time, as well as the fans too

is he the waterboy or somthing????

National TV exposure this weekend.

Is this post from 1985? Last time I checked, all Big Ten games were national broadcasts. The only ones that might not be would be ABC 2:30 games which tend to be regional.

Even though he is a POS traitor, he will be a no good LB/DE POS traitor.

Is this post from 1985? Last time I checked, all Big Ten games were national broadcasts. The only ones that might not be would be ABC 2:30 games which tend to be regional.

You're right, there will be families huddled around their TV set all across the country waiting to see if UW can hold off a late charging Wofford Terriers comeback tomorrow afternoon.

You're right, there will be families huddled around their TV set all across the country waiting to see if UW can hold off a late charging Wofford Terriers comeback tomorrow afternoon.

I said nothing about UW, I was commenting on the fact that he thought that the UM v Cal game was a special national broadcast, as if it was a rarity. My point was that all Big Ten games are broadcast nationally. I said nothing about who is going to watching them. I will agree that it is the most intriguing 11am game. Luckily for the Big Ten that it is the 11am game and not the 2:30pm game which would get dwarfed by the Lane Kiffin Wood Shed Whooping game.

Not really wishing the kid was a Gopher anymore. He was a decent prospect but people were more excited about getting him because he started off as a potential #1 player in Wisconsin before dropping

I said nothing about UW, I was commenting on the fact that he thought that the UM v Cal game was a special national broadcast, as if it was a rarity. My point was that all Big Ten games are broadcast nationally. I said nothing about who is going to watching them. I will agree that it is the most intriguing 11am game. Luckily for the Big Ten that it is the 11am game and not the 2:30pm game which would get dwarfed by the Lane Kiffin Wood Shed Whooping game.

The whole nation will be seeing Best officially launch his front runner status for the Heisman. 200 yds. and 4 TDs?

That's your opinion and it's wrong, but everyone is entitled to a opinion. Mine is becky sucks and you should just stay over in cheese land and be quite. Enjoy the fun game watching Wofford. There is $50 well spent.

That's your opinion and it's wrong, but everyone is entitled to a opinion. Mine is becky sucks and you should just stay over in cheese land and be quite. Enjoy the fun game watching Wofford. There is $50 well spent.

How is "All Big Ten Games are broadcast nationally" an opinion?

I can tell you for certain that this game will be the one that I am flipping back to see how Best does against UM and/or how UM defense handles Best.

How is "All Big Ten Games are broadcast nationally" an opinion?

It's not an opinion, but it's factually incorrect.

For one thing, the BTN is not available everywhere, so by definition, all games broadcast there are not national in a true sense.

And for another thing, most (all?) 2:30 ABC games are regional broadcasts. So, again, not national.

But I wouldn't expect a Badger fan to understand the difference.

Yeah I'm thinking of the other guy from WI. Both are only like 2* anyway. /thread.

The only ones that might not be would be ABC 2:30 games which tend to be regional.

Pretty sure what I said above means that not all 2:30 games are national. Might want to brush up on the reading comprehension. Also last time I checked, the BTN was on Direct TV, Dish and most of the major cable companies.

This kid is not good enough to have a thread started about him, just ask all the sconnie fans until he switched to them. He and his bum knee can go sit the bench at wisconsin.

Will any of the people ripping on this kid changing his mind about going to Minnesota be really happy on signing day because Brewster got some other kid to renege on his commitment to another school so he could play for the Gophers? I hate Wisconsin and their jerk coach too, but, come on, folks, kids do this all the time.

Pretty sure what I said above means that not all 2:30 games are national. Might want to brush up on the reading comprehension. Also last time I checked, the BTN was on Direct TV, Dish and most of the major cable companies.

And that is assuming that people have direct tv, dish or some of the other companies. I splurged on direct tv while I live in Kansas City because I wanted the NFL Network and the Big 10 Network. However the 4 or 5 other tv networks down here don't offer the BTN (or at least didn't a year ago).

reading comprehenshion smak, fEPIC!

My bad. No way he gets to 200 today.

Hey Fadger dumbf*ck, might want to figure out how to read your own postings:

My point was that all Big Ten games are broadcast nationally.

The fact that you contradicted yourself later in your own post shows that you're not only wrong, but also a dumbass.

Top Bottom