YouTube and Disney

I mentioned it previously when some of us needed ESPN U - Vidgo offers seemingly all of same sports channels (no Bally) for $10 cheaper per month than YouTube TV. $55 per month with a 7 day free trial every 60 days.

It's a game of chicken. Don't ditch YTTV. Wait it out and make Disney cave.

It'll keep prices down and keep competition in the market.
Actually it's not unfortunately. I had this same mindset when YTTV dropped FSN/Ballys and neither caved. Thought it would be a month or two and they would work out a deal. Now I've been on DirecTV Stream for a year and clearly YTTV and Ballys have still not worked out a deal. YTTV already dropped their price in response to dropping ESPN. No deal is coming. Both sides are stubborn af, mostly YTTV I imagine considering cable companies willingly carry these sports networks.

Actually it's not unfortunately. I had this same mindset when YTTV dropped FSN/Ballys and neither caved. Thought it would be a month or two and they would work out a deal. Now I've been on DirecTV Stream for a year and clearly YTTV and Ballys have still not worked out a deal. YTTV already dropped their price in response to dropping ESPN. No deal is coming. Both sides are stubborn af, mostly YTTV I imagine considering cable companies willingly carry these sports networks.
I take it you haven't read any of the posts the last 5 hours. YTTV and Disney came to an agreement.
Good Hot Take.

Yes, BTN. Didn't include it as you had listed it.
Plus YTTV has 3 BTN overflow channels, although not as used as they once were. I think Xfinity had 1 before I dropped them a couple years ago.

Top Bottom