You can call me crazy, but we wii beat MICHIGAN !

I don't think we have much of a shot against Michigan, but MSU I think we at least have a chance if their QB can't get much going. Both are going to be very difficult games though.

Killjoy, I thought 19's analogy was spot on. And it is not the flipping of the coin that is a toss-up, it is the prediction of the outcome that is the toss up.

Flipping a coin and winning is pure unadulterated luck. Drinking a beer and enjoying it is 100% a sure thing.

Okay Dr.Don - I guess I will have to explain this to you. Why I enjoyed station19's remark so much is that it is both. Maybe I am giving station19 too much credit for his witticism or his double entendre but I thought he was being clever. Now when it comes to your interpretation I will just blame it on the beer.

Also normally, I would agree with your statement that "Drinking a beer and enjoying it is 100% a sure thing" but after hearing about beer being in your trunk all summer long I would have to qualify that statement with a "It depends" in both senses of the word.

Okay Dr.Don - I guess I will have to explain this to you. Why I enjoyed station19's remark so much is that it is both. Maybe I am giving station19 too much credit for his witticism or his double entendre but I thought he was being clever. Now when it comes to your interpretation I will just blame it on the beer.

Also normally, I would agree with your statement that "Drinking a beer and enjoying it is 100% a sure thing" but after hearing about beer being in your trunk all summer long I would have to qualify that statement with a "It depends" in both senses of the word.
I would never give Station15 that much credit if I were you.

Depends??? You had to remind me!!! :)

I'd like to think that the Gophers can surprise Purdue this year, who also rolled the Gophs. Michigan might be too tall of a task, although that would be so f-ing sweet of an upset.

Top Bottom