www.gopherjerseys.com

Reaction score
For those of you who haven't checked us out yet, or haven't checked back in a while, we've added quite a few new jerseys over the past few months, and some notables over the past few weeks including Arland Bruce, Ron Johnson, Laurence Maroney, and Ben Hamilton game worn pro jerseys. We're constantly looking for more game used Gopher gear.

We don't sell anything or generate income through add space. In fact, we spend thousands per year on jersey acquisitions, plus funds to set up and operate the site. We try to keep our site clean and fast to upload. We're in the process of updating our uniform history page and trying to make a few more additons over the next month.

We hope you enjoy the site.
Go Gophers!

Gopherdroppings
www.gopherjerseys.com

Speaking of jerseys, how about this beauty worn by the most drunk guy I have ever seen at a Gopher game. I snapped this pic just in time before he got helped out of the stadium by two police officers...

image-1095712066.jpg

No. He wasn't bothering anyone. He did fall off the bench a couple times but other than that he just sat there exactly how he appears in the photo. He had everyone's attention though and at one point his fist emerged as he did the MN spell out with his arm (all while leaving his head buried in his lap) during the rouser. That produced a pretty good laugh in the area.

Don't know if someone turned him in but the cops sort of showed up out of nowhere. I had mixed emotions because on one hand I felt sorry for him and he wasn't bothering anyone. On the other hand he couldn't walk and it was probably the best thing for his own safety. The guy behind me said "Decker's" friend had already been pulled out but I never saw any of that.

For those of you who haven't checked us out yet, or haven't checked back in a while, we've added quite a few new jerseys over the past few months, and some notables over the past few weeks including Arland Bruce, Ron Johnson, Laurence Maroney, and Ben Hamilton game worn pro jerseys. We're constantly looking for more game used Gopher gear.

We don't sell anything or generate income through add space. In fact, we spend thousands per year on jersey acquisitions, plus funds to set up and operate the site. We try to keep our site clean and fast to upload. We're in the process of updating our uniform history page and trying to make a few more additons over the next month.

We hope you enjoy the site.
Go Gophers!

Gopherdroppings
www.gopherjerseys.com

Awesome page...love the updates.

Have you ever found a Bruce Smith era gold jersey and pants? I wonder how that color compares to the color today. I know they nailed the numeric font of that era on the new jerseys.

GM

Absolutely awesome. Probably said this before the last time I checked out your site. A great collection, and crosses a lot of history. Would love to hear some of the stories of your acquisitions. Are you guys former equipment managers or something?

I must admit, I'm highly jealous of your 1995 Darkins and Lamanzer jerseys. Would love to have those in my own collection, but your mission statement of someday sharing these in a museum is far more noble.

Top Bottom