www.firetrestman.com

Yeah, the pedophilia references are classless as well as libelous. Someone's asking for trouble posting that.

Again, I didn't create this site, but there is nothing libelous about saying what someone looks like. If they said he actually was a pedophile, that would be a problem.

Internet people are big fat meanies. Just 'cause Sid wants him to be our next coach doesn't mean people should denigrate him, does it?

Assail me not for my typos while pumping out my 5 minute websites.

Internet people are big fat meanies. Just 'cause Sid wants him to be our next coach doesn't mean people should denigrate him, does it?

To me at least, the best reason to denigrate him is that Sid wants him.

We just fired a coach who had to learn on the job. The last thing we need is another coach who is learning on the job. There are major aspects to coaching in college that aren't present in the pros. I don't want a head coach with little experience in college. I'm not saying that Trestman would be a bad college coach, just that I don't have any evidence that he would be a good college coach, and we need someone with a track record.

Hohensee is an even worse choice. Not only does he lack collegiate coaching experience, he coaches in a game radically different than college football, that only bears a superficial resemblance to football. I know someone will come along and say "But what about the players who have gone from the AFL to the NFL?" That's comparing apples to turnips. If an Arena League player makes it in the NFL, it is because he had the talent for the NFL. Coaching is a skill, and the skills learned by coaching in the Arena League don't translate well to college football. Coaches don't have the luxury of being a bench-warmer while they learn the game.

I don't mean any disrespect to either coach, but we just can't afford a coach who is learning on the job.

The frat boy site is reporting that Stein, Rosen, Sid and others are pushing Maturi really hard for Trestman "behind the scences".

not cool...

Ouch...I'm all for a big-splash hire too, and I've emailed Mr. Maturi concerning my non-endorsement of Marc Trestman, but sheesh, the pedophile thing? not cool...That is way below the belt. I love your website and agree in principle with the statement you're making, but if there was ever a fireolson.com I would not want anyone insinuating I take indecent liberties with children.

Like I said...not cool....and not funny either.

You're a funny guy Kaliq...I've read this board for years now, and your comments make me laugh out loud sometimes, but please, don't say such horrific things about a man over a bad picture. I've not felt the need to comment all this time until I saw what you are saying about this man.

I know, touchy touchy...I guess its because I'm a school counselor and I see what pedophilia does to children. Not a funny thing at all.

Tough crowd, if they don't want you they question your morality. I don't want anything to do with Trestman as our coach, but I have no reason to think he is anything but a good person with good success coaching in the most competitive sport on the continent. He has done nothing to warrant this BS. I have big problems with slandering people whether it is legally libelous or not. Maturi will throw that one in the trash can, which is exactly what it deserves.

Ouch...I'm all for a big-splash hire too, and I've emailed Mr. Maturi concerning my non-endorsement of Marc Trestman, but sheesh, the pedophile thing? not cool...That is way below the belt. I love your website and agree in principle with the statement you're making, but if there was ever a fireolson.com I would not want anyone insinuating I take indecent liberties with children.

Like I said...not cool....and not funny either.

You're a funny guy Kaliq...I've read this board for years now, and your comments make me laugh out loud sometimes, but please, don't say such horrific things about a man over a bad picture. I've not felt the need to comment all this time until I saw what you are saying about this man.

I know, touchy touchy...I guess its because I'm a school counselor and I see what pedophilia does to children. Not a funny thing at all.

I'm pretty sure that he's just having a little fun with how creepy he looks in the picture. Nobody is insinuating that he is actually a child molester.

Tough crowd, if they don't want you they question your morality. I don't want anything to do with Trestman as our coach, but I have no reason to think he is anything but a good person with good success coaching in the most competitive sport on the continent. He has done nothing to warrant this BS. I have big problems with slandering people whether it is legally libelous or not. Maturi will throw that one in the trash can, which is exactly what it deserves.

Relax it's just some of that SA humor. GET OUT DEAL WITH FROG SLENDER MAN.

If this is true then I have lost my respect for Bob Stein. I can't believe that a successful businessman with a football background such as Stein would honestly push for Trestman when there are at least a dozen more qualified College candidates. I can understand Rosen and Sid as they don't have a clue.

Top Bottom