Wow, Oregon just ran the Dunbar spread

oak_street1981

Reaction score
short yardage play on 4th and one.

3 yard loss Game over edit there are still 11 minutes left in the game, but I really hate that offense

Thank you Jesus, we do not have to see the Dunbar offense anymore.

Video

It's hard to tell from the video, but it looks like the Boise St. player may have got in his face and said something to inflame the Oregon player. If he was talking smack, I don't feel a bit sorry for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g3Sgjt6wKk
Either way, what a terrible way for Chip Kelly to start his head coaching career.

There was some history there; the Oregon player

It's hard to tell from the video, but it looks like the Boise St. player may have got in his face and said something to inflame the Oregon player. If he was talking smack, I don't feel a bit sorry for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g3Sgjt6wKk
Either way, what a terrible way for Chip Kelly to start his head coaching career.

who committed a felony on national TV, apparently mentioned in the media serveral times that Oregon owed, and would deliver to BSU an ass kicking or something to that effect.

Of course, the BSU player who was puched merely reminded the thug of his words.

ah, didn't know about the history there. BSU certinly punched Oregon early and often in this one. They were just a much tougher football team.

On another note, who here is hoping both the 4* RBs we are in competition with Oregon for were watching that game? :)

Did anyone else notice Oregons back up rb is former gopher recruit LaMichael James who is now a redshirt freshman in pretty much the same mold as both of their 4 star rb recruits.

they have an imediate opening at running back.

I would be thinking "why did one of the highest producing backs from the prior year get -5 yards in this game? that offensive scheme looked dead too. does it have something to do with the turnover of the OC? and why is one of their players sucker punching someone at mid field and causing malay, is this an indicator of the team atmosphere, does the coach not have control?"

but i guess you could look at it both ways

after watching that game last night I saw nothing special in either team...I wish that was our men suited up on the road in Boise last night, no doubt the Gophers would had capitalized on the amount of times BSU was putting that ball on the turf.

A little side not about Boise...when I was growing up and Sweater Vest was the coach at Youngstown State, they had a pretty solid run of dominating NCAA 1-AA football, and my father and I were season ticket holders and saw every championship game they played in (a handful at Marshall, and a handful in Chattanooga). Well one year YSU's opponent was Boise State, and I remember being young and seeing them get off the bus and walking by and then it hit me...I saw a player get off with one arm, for a 7 year old boy that was amazing and thought I was seeing things....well guess who came up with an INT for the Broncos that game..I believe his name was DuWaun Miller. Youngstown State did go on for the victory however.

It would be fun to get punched in the jaw while being yelled at by your coach

Top Bottom