Wow: Badgers buy 3 billboards by Target Center to highlight Twin City Badgers

9-11 last year, 11-9 this year. My oh my how those minnesota players that went to wisconsin have contributed greatly to their mediocrity. Basically billboards saying recruit minnesota so you can be a middling team

They could have just said, "Hey we have finished ahead of your team for 26 consecutive seasons" but that didn't fit on the billboard as well. I actually tip my cap to them on this one. Well played.

9-11 last year, 11-9 this year. My oh my how those minnesota players that went to wisconsin have contributed greatly to their mediocrity. Basically billboards saying recruit minnesota so you can be a middling team

I wish we could become this middling team that finishes higher than Wisconsin 26 years in a row and makes the NCAA tournament 24 of those 26 years.

They could have just said, "Hey we have finished ahead of your team for 26 consecutive seasons" but that didn't fit on the billboard as well. I actually tip my cap to them on this one. Well played.
i took the billboards as a recruiting tool, not a gopher dig. "Jesse Ventura was Governor the last time the gophers finished higher than the Badgers". would have been my dig billboard

Whitest city for its size in America. My hs counselor asked ‘have you considered Marquette?’

I wish the Gophers were as good as middling.
indeed. gophers have been bad for so long middling would be a big improvement

curious. Which MN players on the Badgers could have improved the gopher's 9-11 record? Instead of Garcia, Payne, Christie and the two guards.
which signee would you take over Asuma and Grove?

winter over wilson is about it for me, but i don't think that would have led to more Ws

If you’re petty, and this bothers you, just buy a billboard in madison that reads “There ain’t shit from madison that we want in the Twin Cities”.

They should put one of their black players from the last decade on those billboards, ya know, for diversity.

From Wisconsin with love! ♥
You red ass-wipes are the worst. This might require another U of M student doing the Packer fan mooning thing on State street while singing the rouser. The one that nearly started a riot during Halloween. I wish you zero luck and a first round loss in NCAA.

But hey, we need to endure more suck:

Go Gophers!!
This is the only state I've lived in where the school and the people doesn't care or have some sense of pride. You wouldn't see this in IL-MI-IN-MS-AL. Everytime I see a new low....wow, that's more engaging the suck and you'll enjoy it.

This is the only state I've lived in where the school and the people doesn't care or have some sense of pride. You wouldn't see this in IL-MI-IN-MS-AL. Everytime I see a new low....wow, that's more engaging the suck and you'll enjoy it.
There isn't much pride in the u, unless they are winning big in bb or fb. Lots of apathy even from die hard fans.

Doesn't help when the administration doesn't care about sports.

I’m not sure how people are supposed to prevent this from happening?

There’s lots of examples of teams trolling their rivals.

Top Bottom