Would you rather?

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Give Brewster 1 more year with his recruits?

Bring in best coach with a similar system, to coach Brew's kids up and go from there?

Bring in best coach with any system?

He deserves a 5th year...

I want to see Brewster *WITHOUT* Weber...

We'll have to see how the next few weeks play out.

We need some wins, but we must see some signs of big potential with the so called younger/better talent.

The next two games are Must Wins.

We'll have to see how the next few weeks play out.

We need some wins, but we must see some signs of big potential with the so called younger/better talent.

The next two games are Must Wins.

I agree that the next two games are "Must Wins" for Brewster to have any chance of keeping his job. He's officially a Dead Man Walking if he loses to NIU, and probably ought to get S-canned immediately if he goes 0-2 over the next two weeks. If we look as bad vs. NIU as we did vs. USD, I'd argue for him to clean out his office before the end of this month.

While I don't think Brewster is the answer, he does deserve a 5th year if he can show some progress this season, particularly with the schedule. I'd say the minimum performance level is:

A.Kick the snot out of NIU
B.Clear demonstration of potential with the "so-called talent", as you put it.
C.A minimum of 5 wins, which means going 3-5 in the BT (for all of you CLA majors)
D.Winning 1 rivalry game. Going 1-7 vs. Iowa/Wisky in your first 4 years shouldn't be a stretch goal. Heck, even Mason managed that one.

I wouldn't be outraged if Brewster get a 5th year - IF and ONLY IF he can retain his coordinators and continue to show improvement thru the season.

If he 'loses the team', or his coordinators look to bail after Iowa en masse, then he has to go.

He deserves a 5th year...

I want to see Brewster *WITHOUT* Weber...

I did not expect this comment from you. Based on your posts in the past week I thought you were in the "Brew must go" camp, am I way off?

Top Bottom