Would Tubby Leave the U early?

Hm...wouldn't a friend know that?

Friend Of Tubby is my board name, nothing more, nothing less.

I met him in Australia in Sept 2000 at the Olympics. My stepdaughter played on Women's team. He coached Men's team. Friends and family stayed in same hotel for 3 weeks.

I have seen him about once a year, maybe twice some years, since then. The last note I got from him was when I sent him a note about Erik Daniels playing in NBDL now. Tubby remains close to the Daniels family.

Calminnfan,

Yeah, I recognize that possibility as well. I was just throwing that point of view out there as a possbilitiy ;)

Any word if Tubby is beginning to love the Barn like we do? I still have this fear that we're going to replace the Barn in my lifetime.

It's cold here in the winter but so what, Tubby isn't outside in the winter. He is inside coaching. It's hot as can be outside in Arizona in the summer time. That's when Tubby wants to play golf. But in Tucson it's 116 degrees outside. At Interlachen it's a beautiful 75 degrees. Why would he want to go anywhere else.

When Tubby has time off Minnesota is God's country. When it's miserable Tubby has no time for anything but basketball. Our weather keeps Tubby and his players focused.

Top Bottom