Worst moment from last weekend.

Otis

Reaction score
Which was the worst moment for the past Minnesota football weekend.

Things like downed punt in end zone.

Pass going through Vikings hands for a TD.

PJ running freshman into injury.

And my winner, Vikings wasting 20+ sec trying to get the play call instead of spiking the ball and being professional!!!!!

The worst for me was cancelling my trip to Chicago at the last minute.

Which was the worst moment for the past Minnesota football weekend.

Things like downed punt in end zone.

Pass going through Vikings hands for a TD.

PJ running freshman into injury.

And my winner, Vikings wasting 20+ sec trying to get the play call instead of spiking the ball and being professional!!!!!
The Darius Taylor one should not be on this list. The other three were all really bad.

The downed punt in the endzone was massive because things are a whole lot different if you are pinned back on your 1 as opposed to out at the 25. And that was about as easy as it could have been for Redding.

Worst for me? Stopping for gas at the Loves station is St. Charles. 25% of the pumps out of order. The lines were ridiculous.

Probably the ball going off our TE’s hands in the end zone. I forget what thread it was someone was blaming AK for putting too much on it but imo you’re 6’7” and have hands the size of the f Andre the giant and have those super sticky gloves players wear now days just catch the dang ball. My hs qb also had zero touch and loved to throw it as hard as he could to test you. Either you caught the ball without gloves or you heard about it until you learned to catch those. It’s football not paddy cake. Learn to handle the heater.

Kirk not getting up and spiking the ball as a 35 year old veteran is peak Kirk. It's like him lining up over the guard against San Francisco or his dumb sneak attempt when KOC was going to call a timeout against Buffalo (Netflix captures this).

Worst moment for me was when Devon Williams (and company) didn't bring the Northwestern RB down before the first down marker. At that point I was convinced the TD was inevitable and that we'd lose in OT. The feeling of dread started much earlier than that when Northwestern cut it to a two score game and so many moments felt worse to me than the Vikings game largely because I still thought this team could win an incredibly weak B1G West.

Coach didn't want Kirk to spike the ball. He felt that he could score a touchdown with one or two plays. Then the opposition wouldn't have much time to score.

Top Bottom