Wonder how the Gophers are feeling?

Bengals

Reaction score
We all know what Brewster is saying :banghead:

Does anyone know any of the Gophers to get an inside scoop? I wonder what the kids are saying in private and how they are feeling? Feel bad for them. Must be tough to walk around campus. Have they given up on Brewster? I remember Wacker saying in his last year he could tell the kids weren't believing in his message at the end.

The "kids" are the individuals playing the games. Maybe if they didn't get sucked out of position and missing tackles they wouldn't have to feel so bad for this. They share an equal amount of the blame as the coaches.

The "kids" are the individuals playing the games. Maybe if they didn't get sucked out of position and missing tackles they wouldn't have to feel so bad for this. They share an equal amount of the blame as the coaches.

The "kids" deserve a D-1 caliber coach. They were promised that and much more I am sure by the snake oil salesman!

That's a pretty harsh way to look at it. I feel like there are some talented players there that are in a bad situation that isn't maximizing their ability. Even if that's not the case I still feel bad for them.

Coaches come and go but Gopher players are always Gophers in my opinion. I'm not going to bash them.

That's a pretty harsh way to look at it. I feel like there are some talented players there that are in a bad situation that isn't maximizing their ability. Even if that's not the case I still feel bad for them.

Coaches come and go but Gopher players are always Gophers in my opinion. I'm not going to bash them.

Agree, but at the end of the day, the players need to make plays. Coaches don't tackle running backs, coaches don't make the block on the defense for a punt block rush.

I am not saying the coaches aren't to blame, as they need to put players in a position to be successful; but at some point, someone needs to make a play.

Agree, but at the end of the day, the players need to make plays. Coaches don't tackle running backs, coaches don't make the block on the defense for a punt block rush.

I am not saying the coaches aren't to blame, as they need to put players in a position to be successful; but at some point, someone needs to make a play.

I agree the players do need to take some of the blame, many of these players were highly rated and have failed to meet let along exceed expectations. We need Decker's, players who exceed expectations and the limits of the system they play under. Right now we have a coaching staff and majority of players who are falling short.

I'm sorry but a lot of that blocked punt was on the punter (was that really Schwerman?). One look up the field and he would have seen that the block was on, 10-man rush. He did nothing to get that punt off very quickly.

Top Bottom