WKU rolls out SEVEN different helmets for this coming tuesday (depends on position)

I'm actually a little surprised their isn't a rule that says the decals on the side of the helmets have to match but I guess teams do put numbers on the helmet sides sometimes.

Kind of a cool I guess even if the linebacker one kind of looks like the mascot may need to find a restroom. :)

Players wear numbers to identify them. This is an unnecessary step away from team mentality.

Players wear numbers to identify them. This is an unnecessary step away from team mentality.
Not sure if serious….
hqdefault.jpg

Position groups are sort of a team-within-a-team, like the accounting team at Target corporate.

A lot of times when I hear players talk about their experiences, they relate a lot to their position coaches and "rooms" and not as much to the whole team at large or the head coach.

I'm surprised this is legal, though I guess Alabama has all players wear different helmets every week.

Does anyone do the helmet stickers anymore, like FSU and OSU used to? Players would get stickers for different accomplishments, I always thought those were pretty cool.

Still trying to figure out what the hell a Hilltopper is aside from a terrifying bastardization of Grimace.

Attachments

• College Football America Flashback_ 97 Days to Football.jpeg
    College Football America Flashback_ 97 Days to Football.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Position groups are sort of a team-within-a-team, like the accounting team at Target corporate.

A lot of times when I hear players talk about their experiences, they relate a lot to their position coaches and "rooms" and not as much to the whole team at large or the head coach.

I'm surprised this is legal, though I guess Alabama has all players wear different helmets every week.
I guess there is an "I" in team.

Not sure if serious….
hqdefault.jpg
If you're unsure whether I'm serious, I am. I see no reason to break up a team into it's position parts. All the players should have as their goal to win the game. Factions tend to blame the other factions: "We'd have won the game but the defensive line let us down." Leave that kind of carping to the media and fans. Players need to be unshakably loyal to the team. On a macro scale, you can see the consequences of fractionalization in our populace.

Does anyone do the helmet stickers anymore, like FSU and OSU used to? Players would get stickers for different accomplishments, I always thought those were pretty cool.
Michigan and Ohio State still do it. I do it for my 6th graders, but they're just 6th graders

If you're unsure whether I'm serious, I am. I see no reason to break up a team into it's position parts. All the players should have as their goal to win the game. Factions tend to blame the other factions: "We'd have won the game but the defensive line let us down." Leave that kind of carping to the media and fans. Players need to be unshakably loyal to the team. On a macro scale, you can see the consequences of fractionalization in our populace.
wow....it is a fun helmet decal in an annual game where they celebrate their mascot.....

Top Bottom