Wisconsin is really good

Always want to see B1G prevail against those west coast elitists. Even the skunks Goddammit! That f*cking OI call was the cheapest, weakest, most chickenshit call at that point in a well-played bowl game in the fourth quarter that I’ve rarely seen. That flag did not come out of the ref’s back pocket... it came out of his ass!! End of sermon.

Always want to see B1G prevail against those west coast elitists. Even the skunks Goddammit! That f*cking OI call was the cheapest, weakest, most chickenshit call at that point in a well-played bowl game in the fourth quarter that I’ve rarely seen. That flag did not come out of the ref’s back pocket... it came out of his ass!! End of sermon.

It was a fantastic call.

I didn't even watch the replay.

WI played like crap today.
Oregon didn't deserve to win and still won.

Ugly game.

The TV crew took a pretty good look at it deep into the postgame... they agreed with the call... looked like it could go either way. Ref stuck to his guns.

PMac disagrees:

Go Gophers!!

Could care less about officiating. As a competitor i always felt it was loser talk. My father taught us to never make excuses. He felt it cost dignity and took away from the victors moment. Games are played by humans and officiated by humans. Play better, overcome whatever and you will become champions.

becky is becky... No natty's & losers in their last 4 Rose Bowls!!! Figgers...

I am a Midwest elitist but I want the skunks to lose.

If I recall correctly, that was a similar call to the one against PSU in the Goph's game. One PSU receiver blocked/picked the Gopher defender during the pass for the other receiver. Legit call even if not called that often.

Well, in this instance he knows a well officiated game when he sees it.

Go Gophers!!
That flag should not have been thrown for that type of contact against either offense at anytime during any bowl game with the even scoring and back and forth nature of the game heretofore mentioned. Period!! Just don’t f*cking do it!!

becky is becky... No natty's & losers in their last 4 Rose Bowls!!! Figgers...
at least they’ve had 4 recent Rose Bowls to yield a result with? I’d take 0-1 for Gopher Rose Bowls in my lifetime...

That flag should not have been thrown for that type of contact against either offense at anytime during any bowl game with the even scoring and back and forth nature of the game heretofore mentioned. Period!! Just don’t f*cking do it!!

What like not calling penalties in overtime in NHL playoff games?

at least they’ve had 4 recent Rose Bowls to yield a result with? I’d take 0-1 for Gopher Rose Bowls in my lifetime...

yes, but we don't need to say that. we all get that. let's just enjoy the fact that we beat auburn and uw lost its 4th straight rose bowl. no need for the usual gopher fan "qualifying statement" it's a given.

Four turnovers and they still almost pulled it out.

Four turnovers and they still almost pulled it out.
True, but all the credit to Oregon. Loved watching this game as it was incredibly hard hitting. Only my 3rd missed Rose Bowl in 40 years. For those of you that have never been, find a way to go. It is a beautiful spectacle. Go Gophers, get there next year.

True, but all the credit to Oregon. Loved watching this game as it was incredibly hard hitting. Only my 3rd missed Rose Bowl in 40 years. For those of you that have never been, find a way to go. It is a beautiful spectacle. Go Gophers, get there next year.
Would mean Gophs make the CFP.

Exactly! That’s what I want to see too - the Gophers in the 2021 Rosebowl and a different reffing crew.

That offensive pi was BS...

If we had that called on us and lost there would be no end to the talk about it here.

Last edited:

You can go away. Gophers beat a helmet school sec team and wisconsin sh!its the bed on the rose bowl...be happy

Could care less about officiating. As a competitor i always felt it was loser talk. My father taught us to never make excuses. He felt it cost dignity and took away from the victors moment. Games are played by humans and officiated by humans. Play better, overcome whatever and you will become champions.
So what did you think of the officials in the Gopher game? Some of the worst I've seen in while and almost negatively affected the outcome.

The same Wisky punter that dropped the ball vs Ohio State did it again today. Is he betting on the games and fixin?

Top Bottom