Wisconsin and Iowa transfers

btowngopher

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of pieces moving in and out of Wisconsin via the portal. Double digits both in and out. Somewhat expected with a still new regime.

Whereas Iowa has had six transfer out with none coming in. Thought it interesting that they don’t have a single incoming transfer yet.

Iowa is projecting 8 or 11 starters back on defense, so they don't really need anything on that side of the ball. They might need a punter and kicker and I'm sure there with be offensive movement with a new OC which is odd that no announcement has been made.

Wisconsin lost a former 5* OL transferring out to Penn State and quite a few on defense. 8 of the guys leaving WI are going to P4 schools.

Looks like a lot of pieces moving in and out of Wisconsin via the portal. Double digits both in and out. Somewhat expected with a still new regime.

Whereas Iowa has had six transfer out with none coming in. Thought it interesting that they don’t have a single incoming transfer yet.

Iowa had 2 LBs and 3 DBs decide to come back for their extra year which has them currently 4/5 over the scholarship limit so I wouldn't expect many incoming transfers there. They will need guys to transfer out to get under the limit by summer.

This can't be true. Reading some social media and online newspaper comments I am led to believe that PJ Fleck is the only coach in college football that can't retain players.
The whole internet is full of folks "OMG what is going on with our team!?!?!?" like ... bro look around.

Iowa is projecting 8 or 11 starters back on defense, so they don't really need anything on that side of the ball. They might need a punter and kicker and I'm sure there with be offensive movement with a new OC which is odd that no announcement has been made.

Wisconsin lost a former 5* OL transferring out to Penn State and quite a few on defense. 8 of the guys leaving WI are going to P4 schools.
Lol wish we had a 5* OL to lose.

Top Bottom