Williams Arena Check Old Student IDs?

GophersFan101

Reaction score
So I bought student tickets to Thursday's game at the Barn.

I graduated from the U three years ago. I still have my student id. Anyone know how strict Williams Arena is about student ids/tickets? Do they have a way of checking if Im actually still a student or not?

Thanks
Go Gophs

So I bought student tickets to Thursday's game at the Barn.

I graduated from the U three years ago. I still have my student id. Anyone know how strict Williams Arena is about student ids/tickets? Do they have a way of checking if Im actually still a student or not?

Thanks
Go Gophs
I would think that if I brought my 36 year old ID that there might be questions raised. I have facial hair now. [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I would think that if I brought my 36 year old ID that there might be questions raised. I have facial hair now. [emoji12]

Very sad when somebody is trying so hard to get on the bandwagon and can't get a helping hand up.

No, bring your old ID. You're good.

At TCF Ive never had to show one and last time I was there I was also smuggling an entire 12 pack of Rolling Rock in my pockets into the game and a half and half container full of white Russians. My group likes to party at games,lol

Im 30 and as long as you look the part of a student they dont question it.

Lol. Same for 'lil Les Bolstad as it's more difficult to complain when we are winning. Richard Pitino has shown he can coach.

I know people who have gotten in with IDs that don't even match their skin color or gender.

Top Bottom