• Yes

Votes: 53 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 36.1%

• Total voters

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
Simple question.. will you shed tears on Sept 12th?

I voted "no" but that doesn't mean I won't be emotional. Also, there is always the potential of some random person kicking me in the nuts and if it happened on September 12 that would make my vote a lie.

I voted "no" but that doesn't mean I won't be emotional. Also, there is always the potential of some random person kicking me in the nuts and if it happened on September 12 that would make my vote a lie.

fail-boy-dancing%5B2%5D.jpg

I might. But that's because I never got around to ordering season tickets. :)

I honestly don't know. It's a 50/50 bet. I know that when that day finally comes that the Gophers clinch a Rose Bowl berth I'll be blubbering like a baby.

I wonder if there are any buildings near the stadium tall enough where you can see the action on the field. You could have people selling roof space on game day like they do around Wrigley Field.

When Maresh leads them on to the field...

I am positive a tear or two will form.

I will cry like a blithering idiot when I walk into that stadium.

Looks Like It'll Be Tears

The current Vegas line has a misty Spermy as a heavy 3:5 favorite over a dry-eyed Spermy.

:cry:

Yes, most definitely, but not for the reason(s) you are asking about. A very special person in my life who was planning on being there with me passed away in July. I am going to have an empty seat next to me that day.......

I'm sorry

Yes, most definitely, but not for the reason(s) you are asking about. A very special person in my life who was planning on being there with me passed away in July. I am going to have an empty seat next to me that day.......

Sorry to hear about your troubles, hopefully the gophers will play with them in mind and they will watch down over the Gophers. Hope everything is ok with you and God bless them...

Maverick - I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I am in seats 5-6 in the same row/section.

The current Vegas line has a misty Spermy as a heavy 3:5 favorite over a dry-eyed Spermy.

:cry:

Also, don't rule out a little hand holding with the guy to your right. In a heterosexual sort of way, of course.

Probably not, but I'm sure I'll have "the chills" big time and will feel quite emotional. I agree...if and when the Rose Bowl bid finally comes, then I just might have a tear or two. No balling or making a scene though.

Tears of joy......I never thought that I'd see the day that we'd finally have our own stadium on campus.

I may be the only 37 year old wearing Grandma Myrtle Blublockers ... they hide most of your face!

Saw my first game in the fall of '65 when I was a freshman. Don't think I've cried yet but I thank this may be the time.

Of Course

I cry every time I watch Miracle and I was born in 1981 (after the actual event). I will be at the game with my dad for a great Father/Son moment. If it has to do with Minnesota and amazing sporting moments, I will shed a tear. :cry:

Who knows if ill cry on that day...

I know i will shed a happy tear when Weber kneels the ball, and then the leads the team racing to the badger sideline to grab our axe.

Of course I will....seeing Sam Maresh carrying the flag onto the field.....how could you not!

I cried when we beat Penn State in 99, and when we beat Michigan in 05. So yes, I will be crying 9/12.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, hopefully the gophers will play with them in mind and they will watch down over the Gophers. Hope everything is ok with you and God bless them...

Thank you very much...

I'll admit to getting a little verklpempt at almost every game ar some point between the start of the "swinging gates" formation and the players rushing the field. So, yes, I think the site of Sam Maresh running onto the field with the big M flag will get me a little teary.

Top Bottom