Will the team helmets still have the outline of Minnesota on them?

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
Curious because Tinsley doesn't put one on in this vid:

I kinda liked that touch.

Perhaps this was already discussed but have they switched to black socks/shoes or is it Brewster status quo with white?

Do any college football jerseys have sleeves these days?

I third that, great touch, will miss it. The outline of the state with the block 'M' over the twin cities would be a nice touch on the sides of the helmet too.... just a lil bigger obviously

An outline of the Great State of Minnesota with these inclusions...EAST of MN: X'd out. SOUTH of MN: X'd out. WEST of MN: 2 States X'd out.

Our Turf, STAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the video, it looks like in lieu of the state outline, they are putting on MW stickers.
Flag on back left and MW decals on back right.

Maybe just a 1 year break from that? Would have been cool to put a MW circle in the state outline as well.

I think if they had the outlines it would be sweet if each of the players had a star in the spot of a city that they go to to talk to the high school team, or something like that. That kind of program would be interesting, but I don't think it would work out well.

Don't know about the state outline, but I do like the Tribe Called Quest instrumental backround music.

From the video, it looks like in lieu of the state outline, they are putting on MW stickers.
Flag on back left and MW decals on back right.

Maybe just a 1 year break from that? Would have been cool to put a MW circle in the state outline as well.

Yeah, I figured that's where the state outline went.

And I agree.. Would be cool after this year they go with a MW in the state outline permanently (much like the Chicago Bears implements George Halas into their uniform with GSH on their sleeves).

Yeah, I figured that's where the state outline went.

And I agree.. Would be cool after this year they go with a MW in the state outline permanently (much like the Chicago Bears implements George Halas into their uniform with GSH on their sleeves).

then i would suggest they also find a space for BB somewhere as well. bernie bierman was the greatest minnesota football coach ever....and one of the greatest in college football history.

Per the Uniwatch blog the Murray Warmath sticker will be on there for this year.

6093660438_a883872dae_b.jpg

Perhaps this was already discussed but have they switched to black socks/shoes or is it Brewster status quo with white?

Hopefully they roll with black on black. Not a big fan of white shoes in college football. If you're lucky enough to get to the pros, maybe then you can have the privilege of rocking white shoes.

Was going to ask about the background music. Tribe instrumental you say?

Great, we are lamenting the loss of some moronic Brewster Turd tradition that he stole from Mack Brown(nose).

Who cares, good riddance!

I could care less what color shoes/socks our guys wear. Really doesn't affect to me how the rest of the uniforms look.

Great, we are lamenting the loss of some moronic Brewster Turd tradition that he stole from Mack Brown(nose).

Who cares, good riddance!

You are wrong. That was a classy touch. Not everything Brewster did was terrible.

Is the women's clinic dead too?

GM

You are wrong. That was a classy touch. Not everything Brewster did was terrible.

Is the women's clinic dead too?

GM

Great question.. I've been getting questioned by my wife about it. The past few years she has wanted to go, but was stuck in a crappy 2nd shift job. Now she's finally got a 1st shift position and we find out there isn't a women's clinic this year. She asked me about it the other day and I told her that I wasn't sure if it was a Goal Line Club event or a Brewster event. I told her they most likely couldn't do it this year (if it was a GLC thing) because of Kill's first year, getting all the logistics taken care of for the new staff and the system in place. But if it was a Brew event.. Not sure how likely it'll be for Coach Kill to continue it.

If no one else knows the answer to that question, I guess I'll have to drop a line to the U or the GLC.

Top Bottom