Will the Gs locker room be rockin with the...

Reaction score
rouser this afternoon?

I wonder if we'll see the post-game locker room tape on BTN and "Gopher Football with TB"...not much to celebrate after an escape like that and many reasons for outright embarrassment.

You know what New England?? I think the defense has every right to
celebrate this one -- they played a great game. There are a lot of guys
that should be very happy with how they played.

If you were coaching, or played on the offense or special teams, you should be
hanging your head in shame right now.....

rouser this afternoon?

I wonder if we'll see the post-game locker room tape on BTN and "Gopher Football with TB"...not much to celebrate after an escape like that and many reasons for outright embarrassment.

WHA?

the Gs just got themselves bowl eligible. that means that they won six games this year. maybe the game didn't go the way they wanted it to go, but they should be very proud of themselves.

Come on everyone take a knee. Time for a creepy group prayer.

New England, you hit the jackpot. A bowl game means everything. Not just a satchel of money. More importantly to a young team, weeks of additional practice. It's easy to make fun about the lack of beauty of this win, but the significance almost can't be overstated.

Nothing wrong with celebrating any win IMO. It was a very significant win. Getting to bowl eligibility is always good. Extra practices are nice. You never want your season to end in November.

The players know they didn't step up today with their best effort, there's no need to go full bore doom and gloom in the post game locker room, but I'm sure there were some words shared in there following this one.

Top Bottom