Will Ryan, Bo's son, will be at The Barn as HC of UW-GB

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Marcus:

1. Wisconsin-Green Bay will be coming to the Barn for Wednesday’s opener with a name familiar to Gophers fans. The Phoenix are led by first-year Division I coach Will Ryan, the son of former Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan. The 42-year-old Ryan worked as Badgers director of basketball under his father. He coached at Division II Wheeling (W.Va.) College last year.

Go Gophers!!

per Marcus:

1. Wisconsin-Green Bay will be coming to the Barn for Wednesday’s opener with a name familiar to Gophers fans. The Phoenix are led by first-year Division I coach Will Ryan, the son of former Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan. The 42-year-old Ryan worked as Badgers director of basketball under his father. He coached at Division II Wheeling (W.Va.) College last year.

Go Gophers!!
DUCKBILL RIOT!!
clap clap clap-clap-clap

I was going to make a rude comment about his father’s dalliances with the fairer sex but then...recalled that old saw about those living in glass houses and thought better of it.

I was going to make a rude comment about his father’s dalliances with the fairer sex but then...recalled that old saw about those living in glass houses and thought better of it.

I thought about it, too. No good would come of it, though.

i'm with coolhand and holy man, i will not personally discuss the scandalous way in which will's dad ended his career and the fact he quit on his team mid season, but for those that want to discuss bo's treatment of family relationships, here are some articles

I believe he quit retired because he was worried about Gard's future as Yucky's Bucky's MBB coach. It had nothing to do with his scandalous private relationship with a girl woman that lasted 5-years went on for a short time and ended as soon as it was found out amicably.

One of the reasons I love this community is the reluctance to even mention that his dad was an adulterer and left his program as a disgrace. Its great knowing we are adults and good people. Kudos to all involved.

Reactions: Go4

One of the reasons I love this community is the reluctance to even mention that his dad was an adulterer and left his program as a disgrace. Its great knowing we are adults and good people. Kudos to all involved.

I was never a fan of those, both opposing fans and here on GH, talking sh!t about Rick Pitino after Richard was hired to coach here. Not really fair to correlate the father's sins to the son. No different with Bo Ryan and son Will.

Top Bottom