Will jeff brohm ever beat PJ again?

Some Day...Maybe

Reaction score
I doubt it. Not sure I’ve ever seen a bigger ass on a sideline than him. Always angry, always yelling at the officials and his players. The guy should worry less about bitching and complaining and more about coaching and building his players up. He sure hasn’t done much in the Big Ten. So fun to see him lose like that. Will he ever have a decent season in the Big? His teams are undisciplined and rarely seem to be able to pull out the tight games.

Row the Boat!!!

PJ yells a lot too.....

Saban isn't waiting to go to Purdue ... and Brohm has brought them talent. They should stick with him for now.

He's over rated. No one has gotten more juice from taking a 3 win team and turning them into a 7 win team in one year.

I hope not. He is a grade A tool.
One of my favorite things about this win is sending him back to that crap hole of West Lafayette a loser.

I really have nothing against Purdue football, or even Jeff Brohm all that much, but for like a year or two after Fleck was hired it seemed there were a number of people telling us that Fleck is a used car salesman and Brohm is the real deal, and that we should have passed on Fleck and gone for Brohm, but Fleck is now 3-1 against Brohm, and continuing to beat Purdue should keep that discussion at bay.

He is a good coach as is PJ

People are obsessed with comparisons.

Right now there are 10+ good coaches in the big ten. JB and PJ are two of them

He is a good coach as is PJ

People are obsessed with comparisons.

Right now there are 10+ good coaches in the big ten. JB and PJ are two of them
Agree wholeheartedly. Brohm still rubs me the wrong way, but I'd probably love him if he were coaching MN. But after seeing the culture PJ has created and how he treats his guys, I wouldn't want a dude like Brohm on our sideline. That's just me, though.

Agree wholeheartedly. Brohm still rubs me the wrong way, but I'd probably love him if he were coaching MN. But after seeing the culture PJ has created and how he treats his guys, I wouldn't want a dude like Brohm on our sideline. That's just me, though.

He's swiftly moving up my ranking for lease favorite coach in B10.

He comes across as a total ____________.

Basically he's the Anti-Fitz, who is favorite.

He was being a complete ass to the officials right after the opening kick off for missing that Wiley was down and it wasn’t a fumble. What an ass.

Top Bottom